PDA

View Full Version : Nova ?H? Reg Mk2

Mark T
27-02-07, 10:56 PM
This is now getting broken... Please PM me on MIG if you have an account

Unfinished restoration project

Nova ‘H’ Reg

Shell. In immaculate condition, recently professionally re-sprayed in polar white, new rolled rear arches. One small spot of rust in the driver’s footwell that will require welding. All sound deadening removed. Engine bay fully stitch welded and re-seamsealed. Complete poly bush kit installed. Full polycarbonate window kit with sliders also installed. Lowered anti roll bar kit (poly bushed) to accept 2.0 conversions. Shell is non-sun roofed ideal for track day, hill climb or rally car. Comes complete with new re-built rear breaking system (drums) however no front brakes. New brake lines (hard) and braided flexies to drums and callipers. Various suspension kits, varying from Spax to Eibach and top adjustable dampers. Injection fuel tank with swirl pot and complete new fuel lines throughout. Interior wise 2no. Cobra Monaco bucket seats in read with matching 3-4 point harnesses and Momo steering wheel with Vauxhall boss. The interior is currently stripped down for footwell welding and full interior re-spray (not that it needs it!) Also 8no. 15” Vauxhall alloys and 4no. 14” Vauxhall alloys. Front upper strut brace. This is a seriously good shell, which with a standard 20XE dad an 8 min pass of the Nurbergring.

Engine. Short block re-built 20XE, with fresh bores. New rings on standard (early) Mahle pistons, that have been modified to accept SBD225 spec cams (having +2mm cut out of the valve pockets. New big ends and main bearings. Standard un-ground early (lighter and stronger) GM crank. Standard GM head (non-coscast) and cams. Also comes with GSXR 750 tapered (50-42mm, perfect for 2.0 engine) throttle bodies, injectors, loom and TPS. Megasquirt 3.0 management, most up to date version complete with 3bar map sensor and is full built. Inlet manifold is required but can be manufactured at extra cost. Also comes with standard XE inlet and injectors. F20 gearbox also supplied. Early type (lighter) flywheel and early type (steel idlers) cam belt set-up. Thicker group ‘A’ drive shafts, running big block inner CV’s to suit 2.0 16v conversions. These are not the 22 spline cav 1600 converted shafts. Full Ashley exhaust system modified to suit 2.0 16v conversions and GM exhaust manifold.

The car has been stripped out for a full rebuild and all that is required is just some time to put back on the suspension, finnish off the engine and sort the interior.

If any assistance is required with the megasquirt then i am more than happy to help.

Few pics from the original owner Mr.Jonlem lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Jatec/cagetime1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Jatec/cagetime.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Jatec/ringtrip22.jpg

burgo
27-02-07, 11:22 PM
if you do end up breaking it then can i have first dib on the megasquirt?

Novadave06
27-02-07, 11:50 PM
how much you lookign for it?

Mark T
28-02-07, 02:18 PM
if you do end up breaking it then can i have first dib on the megasquirt?

I should think so mate.. It's round Mr.Lindbourg's house any way.

pickle
02-03-07, 10:55 AM
how much how much how much

Mark T
02-03-07, 05:48 PM

Mark T
04-03-07, 07:45 PM
I may break this if I get enough serious offers. PM's only please

Novadave06
04-03-07, 11:13 PM
i dont think its worth 1500 but maybe wrong

Jonlem
04-03-07, 11:59 PM
The engine and management is worth 1k so I would say the shell and other parts easily make up the other ?500 he is asking.

Good luck with the sale mate

ste porter
29-03-07, 02:26 AM
is this still for sale if so i want it can you pm me some contact details and a list of all parts needed to complete

also are the black wheels in the pic included?

Jonlem
02-04-07, 04:31 PM
The wheels were sold seperately when I originally broke the car up.

No idea if it has sold yet though

Mark T
03-04-07, 06:07 PM
No it's not been sold yet mate but bits are starting to go with interest on a fair few other bits too..

Cheers for sorting out this thread buddie ;)