PDA

View Full Version : mot time!!!

cooper_nova
27-02-07, 09:35 PM
my nova's got her mot tomorrow..hopefuly she should be ok as the shell is rot free almost and i sorted out all the little bits, just hope they don't find anything else wrong!!

Nobby
27-02-07, 09:42 PM
they will hehe!

Timmy
27-02-07, 10:17 PM
put a wod of cash in the glove box if she fail's hint hint LOL

draper
27-02-07, 10:18 PM
put a wod of cash in the glove box if she fail's hint hint LOL

might have to remeber that one lol

Novadex
27-02-07, 10:48 PM
lol good luck

carls nova sri
27-02-07, 10:52 PM
i hate mot time i get worried hope it passes with flying colours

cooper_nova
28-02-07, 09:51 PM
thanks for the luck but it was no good lol

yeah you guessed it she failed:(

but not on alot tho tbh;)
list as follows
1, horn does not funtion
2,o/s/f (inner arch) suspension component mounting prescribed area is inadequatly repaired( i thought i did a bllody good job fibre glassing it and smoothing it off then finnished with a coat or two of underseal lol )
3,o/s/r tyre not fitted in accordance with sidewall instructions(it was rotaional :roll: )
4,n/s/r tyre fouling a part of the vehicle
5,o/s/r tyre fouling a part of the vehicle
6,n/s headlamp aim too low
7,n/s/f (inner arch) suspension component mounting prescribed area is inadequatly repaired(again i thought i did a bllody good job fibre glassing it and smoothing it off then finnished with a coat or two of underseal lol )

oh well getting the welding done on saturday buy my uncle(as will the horn and headlight aim), the tyre issues have been resolved via the addition of cav slabs:)

all in all for a k plate motor with 101k on the clocks i think it did quite well

carls nova sri
28-02-07, 10:27 PM
went well then only silly minor things part from the welding

cooper_nova
28-02-07, 10:37 PM
yes fella will be mot'd by wedensday..hopefuly monday if they can fit it in:D

carls nova sri
28-02-07, 11:01 PM
well i won't say good luck this time cos it didn't do much for you last time hahalol

carls nova sri
28-02-07, 11:06 PM
well i won't say good luck this time cos it didn't do much for you last time hahalol