PDA

View Full Version : Shine digi dash God dam you

Anonymous
11-10-01, 02:44 AM
I?ve fitted a digi dash in my Nova and every thing was sweet for about 2 weeks but on the way home today the back lit fuel, speedo, rev counter ect all went off, all the other lights work at the bottom i.e. indicators, handbrake ect. Anyone any idea what might be wrong?? I?ve had a look at the wiring and that looks ok and I?ve changed the bulbs, but I still don?t have a Scooby doo whats wrong, help me see how fast I?m going again Please.

Cheers lads
v5uk

[-itchscratch.gif-]
www.perpetualbliss.net

Anonymous
11-10-01, 09:45 AM
mine does that somethimes, its just a loose connection, there is no 100% certain way of fixing it, you have to just fiddle around with the wires.

Anonymous
11-10-01, 10:00 AM
mine did that and to sort on the spot was a case of hitting it. I sorted the problem though by opening it up and tighting all the screws inside and all the screws that hold the back on.
Mingle

Don't believe anything i say!!!!!

Anonymous
11-10-01, 09:50 PM
Thanks lads ? I?m gonna take it out just now and give it a bit of a clean, In case its just a poor connection or somut, I?ve got another black & white plug so if the above don?t work I?m gonna rewire it 2morra

Mingle mine did that and to sort on the spot was a case of hitting it wtf??? lol I don?t believe anything u say m8 lol

[-itchscratch.gif-]
www.perpetualbliss.net

Anonymous
12-10-01, 10:41 PM
Sorted boys pulled it apart 2day into its 3 main bits White backplate with map, inner map plate, and main dial unit, gave it all a clean with a cloth and white spirit ? then a scrape (not to much) with some fine wet and dry round where the main bulbs sit, put it all back together Sorted :D

[-itchscratch.gif-]
www.perpetualbliss.net