PDA

View Full Version : calibra leather rear seats in nova

sr_nova_joe
26-02-07, 11:39 PM
hi all, just bought a set of leather interior 4 my sr havent attempted 2 put the rears 1s in yet but just wondering if they are difficult 2 do if so does any1 have a guide or tips on how 2 do it, cheers

Pillar
26-02-07, 11:44 PM
if the rears are out of a calibra they wont go in you will have to re-trim your origional rears oh and the styling forum is further down lol

Adam
27-02-07, 12:00 AM
Yeh its very difficult to do.

Pillar
27-02-07, 12:09 AM
look in the styling forum there a thread about re-trimming if you need any advise. a lot of people have posted a similar thread many times before

sr_nova_joe
27-02-07, 09:08 AM
ok cheers guys, so does any1 have leather rear seats for an sr then lol

kingy-gsi
27-02-07, 11:39 AM
i just done this ... it is pretty easy i think the rears are worst get a pair of nova split seats for the top and retrim with the cally leather which is pretty easy u just gotta line the leather up with the bottom bench one,the bottom bench seat u have to take leather off sides chop 5mm off each side (the foam) and cut a few bars that run thru the seat and it goes in nicely... even the seat belt holes line up so u got ur seat belts stickin outa the holes... got some pics to show ya if in doubt kingymc2005@hotmail.co.uk