PDA

View Full Version : hi everybody

french riggy
26-02-07, 06:20 PM
hi i'm french riggy and i love all french cars. i love the opel corsa and the renault clio. i hope to see many opel corsa's on here lol

Rexy
26-02-07, 06:22 PM
Bonjour, Welcome to the site mate.

We already have a riggy on the site tho :thumb:

flashbang
26-02-07, 06:25 PM
bonjour.jem appelle danny,je quatorze ans

french riggy
26-02-07, 06:25 PM
oh i have an english brother does he like french cars lol

Rexy
26-02-07, 06:27 PM
im not sure fella, I'll ask him when i see him.

I think he loves clio 172's tho but then again hes strange like that.

Pillar
shame vauxhall are german?!!! welcome anyway

french riggy
hello flash bang good to see other people on here like france :thumb:

Rexy
26-02-07, 06:28 PM
shame vauxhall are german?!!! welcome anyway

Novas are spanish tho.

flashbang
26-02-07, 06:29 PM
hi riggy really i english mate

Pillar
26-02-07, 06:30 PM
hes probly digging out his school books as we speak! from some of the replys etc hes not that bright lol

Pillar
26-02-07, 06:31 PM
Novas are spanish tho. never knew thatlol

french riggy
26-02-07, 06:34 PM
hes probly digging out his school books as we speak! from some of the replys etc hes not that bright lol

punctuation my dear friend, it is something we learn at school. have you been to school yet? its just from your typing people would think you hadn't.

Rexy
26-02-07, 06:35 PM
you on about flashbang lar?

Pillar
26-02-07, 06:38 PM
you on about flashbang lar? yep

Rexy
26-02-07, 06:40 PM
I thought so, lol. Goon squad!

In fact i've never actually spoken to the lad. So he might be sound as a pound and full of interesting stuff ???

french riggy
26-02-07, 06:42 PM
please excuse me i have a bad french temper

Pillar
26-02-07, 06:44 PM
I thought so, lol. Goon squad!

In fact i've never actually spoken to the lad. So he might be sound as a pound and full of interesting stuff ??? lol full of interesting stuff, check this thread out mate :thumb:
http://www.novaload.net/forum/showthread.php?t=75729&highlight=flashbang

french riggy
26-02-07, 06:56 PM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w160/c1io172/mycorsa.jpg
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w160/c1io172/mycorsa1.jpg

hope you like it

Riggy
26-02-07, 09:00 PM
lol welcome christoff

weclome to the little box's :thumb:

hendrix
26-02-07, 09:09 PM
was that your real brother then riggy?? lol

london_chris
27-02-07, 05:55 AM
arnt vauxhall english? and french cars im sorry to say i hate and are about as reliable as a toaster from LIDLs used in a swimming pool

Jack
27-02-07, 08:32 AM
arnt vauxhall english?
Vauxhall = Opel = German. Vauxhall are just Opels with griffin badges on.

Having said that though Opel = GM = American lol

and french cars im sorry to say i hate and are about as reliable as a toaster from LIDLs used in a swimming pool
Only European hatchback I'd consider having would be a 306 GTi-6

london_chris
27-02-07, 11:16 AM
the worst thing about french cars is the scrappys are full of them meaning that there is no room for novas so they crush them lol and traffic jams are always caused by french cars breaking down, im sorry to any french people but ur cars are ****e

london_chris
27-02-07, 11:17 AM
Vauxhall = Opel = German. Vauxhall are just Opels with griffin badges on.

Having said that though Opel = GM = American lol

Only European hatchback I'd consider having would be a 306 GTi-6

lol ive head that vauxhall are english, opel are french or german and that novas are spanish,now gm are american aghhh confused

Pillar
27-02-07, 11:59 AM
lol ive head that vauxhall are english, opel are french or german and that novas are spanish,now gm are american aghhh confused your not the only one lol

Stuart
27-02-07, 12:36 PM
the pair of you are just cretins then.....

General Motors (thats GM), own Opel, Vauxhall, Holden, Daewoo, SAAB, and a shed load of other companies.
Vauxhall are more Opels bitch than GM's though in terms of control.

Jack
27-02-07, 12:57 PM
Vauxhall was a British-owned car manufacturer until it was bought by GM in 1925, who also acquired Opel (a German car manufacturer) 4 years later in 1929.

To save cost, GM killed off the remaining of Vauxhall's own cars in the late 70's and early 80's and replaced them with models from the Opel range, but badged as Vauxhalls (for example, rather than develop a new unique car after the demise of the Vauxhall Chevette, GM gave Vauxhall the Opel Corsa - but rebadged it as the Vauxhall Nova).

Opels used to be sold in the UK, but whilst Vauxhall dealerships were replaced in Ireland with Opel ones, it went the other way in England and its direct associated land masses - Opel dealerships became Vauxhall dealers; GM wanted to preserve the local heritage that surrounded the vauxhall brand image and thought an Opel badge wouldn't sell as well in blighty as a Vauxhall badge.

There's no French Connection with Novas. The Spanish link is due to the Nova/Corsa production line factory being in Zaragosa, Spain.

Matt2107
27-02-07, 01:19 PM
Opels used to be sold in the UK, but whilst Vauxhall dealerships were replaced in Ireland with Opel ones, it went the other way in England and its direct associated land masses - Opel dealerships became Vauxhall dealers; GM wanted to preserve the local heritage that surrounded the vauxhall brand image and thought an Opel badge wouldn't sell as well in blighty as a Vauxhall badge.

I also think this is partly due to the fact that we hate Germans.
You could say that The Opel badge design has been linked to first and second world war soldiers insignia (i forget which particular division.)

Lee
27-02-07, 02:09 PM
I much prefer french riggy lol.

And RJ, dont say things like that about the 306, its hard enough to shut Dar up as it is!

Riggy
27-02-07, 02:56 PM
oi biatch dont you love me no more

Lee
27-02-07, 08:10 PM
I didnt finish what i was saying, i was going to say..

i much prefer french riggy... to putting my head in a lions mouth and flicking its bollocks with a wet towel lol

Jack
27-02-07, 08:29 PM
And RJ, dont say things like that about the 306, its hard enough to shut Dar up as it is!
Dar in Drag? (http://www.macphoto.de/sinne/aure/oldcarads/n-pi/image/peugeot.jpg)

ade
27-02-07, 11:36 PM
interestingly - according to a recent top gear poll the bottom most unreliable manufacturers were French (citroen, pug, renault etc).

and the only french I know is - le singe est dans l'arbre

which translated literally means the monkey is in the tree - useful for striking up random conversations

(Thanks to Eddie Izzard for that).

he he

Jack
27-02-07, 11:39 PM
Only french I know is "Parlez vous un pomme du terre?"

Lee
28-02-07, 12:16 AM
Only french I know is "Parlez vous un pomme du terre?"

Have you got a potato? or is that apple? i always get them mixed up (my bangers and mash tastes awful lol)

Jack
28-02-07, 12:26 AM
Apparently its "Do you speak potato", Pomme du terre = apple of the earth = potato.

...as I was reliably informed by the French fuel station assistant when recently passing thru France on my invasion of Germany lol

And just to prove how dippy the French are, she only understood me when I asked if she spoke English... in Spanish :tard: