PDA

View Full Version : removing exhaust

Anonymous
03-10-01, 05:15 PM
there is a dumped nopva sr round my way with a full janspeed system on, it has rusted together at the join, so i was wondering if there is neway of removing the centre and back section as 1 piece?
tryed to pull it out the back but it seems to get wedged between the axle and the bottom of the car. can u get it off by undoing the rear axle or something like that?
ne help would be good

Anonymous
03-10-01, 07:06 PM
Take A big fuckin hammer to the join.heat it up or summit.It'g ot to be easier than takin the rear beam off!! either that or use the fraz pattented method.Find a slightly higher than usual stank.Drive over it... and rip full system off from manifold!!

If it don't scrape...It ain't low enough!!

For Sale- 15" TSW Stealths Good tyres ?220
35mm offset

Anonymous
03-10-01, 09:20 PM
well it worked, undid the rear axle mounts and it slid out. nice, 1 free full system 4 me. can finally replace the peco. has ne1 got a full janspeed and if so whats it sound like?

Anonymous
03-10-01, 09:25 PM
That dumped SR could belong to some pore lad, and some complete twats might have nicked it X-(

How can you live with yourself!

Anonymous
04-10-01, 01:54 PM
well it was a wreck, the cam cover was smashed, it only had 1 wheel, most of the pannels were dented... it was fucked. well its gone now so glad i got in there while i did, probobly been crushed by now.

Anonymous
04-10-01, 11:26 PM
I did have a full Janspeed then some little tw** nicked it off my stolen car. If I ever get my hands on him........I'll...........

stereo is my name 155db is my game

Anonymous
05-10-01, 08:15 PM
See what I mean! Sorry to here that Simon! Bastards!