PDA

View Full Version : Powerflow exhausts anygood?

Anonymous
26-09-01, 08:48 PM
Opinions on powerflow exhausts as I'm thinking of getting one soonish as mines started to blow, will be on 2.0 8v nova but will need changing to mate up to a valver engine hopefully in the next month or so,

Anonymous
28-09-01, 10:37 AM
speak to beasty on the nova_owners mailing list, he had one and said it was shite, fell to bits, for more details mail the list FAO him.

Anonymous
30-09-01, 02:49 PM
i know 2 ppl with powerflow..both have been fine.! suppose its whos fitting it i guess.!

Anonymous
30-09-01, 03:18 PM
what about just a poweflow back box????

any1 had any experience of these??? wondering how easy its gonna fit

Anonymous
30-09-01, 11:06 PM
The back box will fit just fine But I must agree I?m not the keen on them ether save your cash for a wee bit longer m8 and get a nice stainless steal one coz there not that steep these days

[-itchscratch.gif-]
www.perpetualbliss.net

Anonymous
03-10-01, 09:12 AM
erm powerflow are stainless steel...

Anonymous
04-10-01, 05:00 PM
didn't get to read any of the replies to this just went in and got it,

So far its given me about 6mph top end - Using Breeny's Nans private test road I got 137mph,
Not too sure on the low down power - think the torque may have decreased slightly,

It looks nicely put together but its too loud for my liking, I asked for one which sounded pretty much standard, and its far from that, I think they just do LOUD, LOUDER, and then STUPID LOUD where they don't put an exhaust between the tailpipe and the engine,
Some lad who was there in his corsa went for Stupid Loud on his corsa sri with 4 4" pipes - sounded well gay!

I got them to cut the rolled edge off the 3.5" Scorpion tailpipe though so its straight cut like the jap cars - and it sticks out nearly a couple of inches, loooks ok,