PDA

View Full Version : Just said bye to my car

kronk10
21-02-07, 03:33 PM
My mum has just borrowed my car to go shopping i love to see my car in motion its wicked and sounds cool. I had to give her a crash course in driving it though cus she drives a auto normally. The first thing she did though was wheel spin out of our road and scream away i hope i see it again:cry:lol

Iain
21-02-07, 03:36 PM
Mum racer lol:thumb: Bet she's ragging it around and racing as you type this.

matt1chelski
21-02-07, 03:41 PM
lol, i get worried when i see my mum drive the sr. she`s use to drivin bmw`s and newer cars, so its a bit old school for her, esp without power steering.

Dave.
21-02-07, 03:46 PM
lol, shes abit keen

there was this womaround our way, she was about 60 odd, she drove a pug 205 gti, with bucket seats rollcage and everything lol

carls nova sri
21-02-07, 03:50 PM
i don't let anyone drive my car keep us updated when she brings it back

kronk10
21-02-07, 03:51 PM
She got the hang of it dead quick, i just hope she wont ram it into the back of something. Its got a lumpy cam and the accely pedal is quite stiff if your not used to it so i hope she comes back ok. I have to stay indoors and wait for a builder otherwise i would have taken her.:roll:

kronk10
21-02-07, 05:33 PM
Its back and in one piece she said she enjoyed it ha mums never cease to surprise melol

draper
21-02-07, 05:34 PM
i can just picture you pacing in front of the window while you can hear your 40s over the other side of town lol

SRlew
21-02-07, 06:24 PM
there is absolutly nothing better than hearing and seeing your car being drivin!

when i fitted my engine, i let my brother have a go and the look of it bouncing away down the road and then i could just hear the 40's at the end of the road then flying back up with the front so low! ah i love it! lol, thats made me want to keep my car PMSL lol

glad to hear you got your car back tho mate lol

Mike
21-02-07, 06:25 PM
your mum sounds like a right girl racer ehh!! lol

JSeymour
21-02-07, 06:30 PM
to true lew.

ive just sold my white sr to a mate and i relised how fcuking awsome it looks bouncing down the road. sounds nice but different aswel.
felt a bit gutted tbh but the new one will get the treatment in no time.

kronk10
21-02-07, 06:33 PM
I also love it when other people drive your car, its seeing it on the outside in motion that gets me. My mum is cool and she is a good driver for a woman. And i was pacing at my window but i heard my 40's halfway down the road, went outside and she parked it about a foot from the wall:tard: phew

staggy_gsi
21-02-07, 06:43 PM
i regret selling my old cavvy sri now, i see it every night crusing round town and it looks awesome. it makes you realise how much you loved your car but you dont always realise til youve sold it!