PDA

View Full Version : [Wanted] Noobie wants stuff from Nova GTE

DeepSnoozer
21-02-07, 02:40 PM
Hey guys, first of this is my first post.
I'm from Portugal and i Drive a Calibra, and recently i've bought a GTE (Corsa A GSI) to restore to it's original mint condition.
And i'm after some stuff
my Nova is an MK1 model with the E16SE Engine on it, someone got an conic air filter on it and took the airbox with filter off the car, i need those.
Also i'm trying to buy some door cards in portugal from an SR but i dont think they quiet match, if i cant buy those i'll order them from anyone of you guys...
Also i got painted sideskirts as i want them to be bare plastic unpainted to keep the car as original as possible, i can send my painted ones back as they are mint and still pay for your postage and "new" unpainted side skirts i dont mind.

The thing is, i live in Portugal, shipping those parts to portugal shouldnt be too expensive, but of course i'll pay in advance for your handling and shipping costs, plus the parts.

I'm also looking for a front bumper but i dont know how much would it cost shipping to portugal due to it's size, if anyone can get me the price for that one, i know that in germany shipping is alot cheaper so i'll try that for the bumper, in either case the front bumper is exacly like the SR version right?
Cheers
Dan

carls nova sri
21-02-07, 03:01 PM
carn't help you with the parts but hello and welcome to nl

DeepSnoozer
23-02-07, 02:40 AM
i'm desperate for the airbox and filter for the E16SE!! :(

womble sri
23-02-07, 11:45 AM
i have one for the c14se not sure if they are the same and sr door cards and gte door cards are not the same

DeepSnoozer
23-02-07, 05:09 PM
i have one for the c14se not sure if they are the same and sr door cards and gte door cards are not the same
well
for starters how much for the C14SE airbox? just to know

womble sri
23-02-07, 06:41 PM
not much dunno about postage though! whats your area code in portugal pm me

DeepSnoozer
23-02-07, 10:57 PM
not much dunno about postage though! whats your area code in portugal pm me

1150-158 lisboa (lisbon) anyway i'll pm you

DeepSnoozer
23-02-07, 11:06 PM
womble sri has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

nuds sr
24-02-07, 11:54 PM
hi there i have got a standard airbox for a nova gte that i bought a while ago for a project that i didnt use in the end, has the air mass meter attached and i also have a brand new k+n panel filter for a nova gte pm me if interested in these cheers alan

DeepSnoozer
26-02-07, 12:11 AM
hi there i have got a standard airbox for a nova gte that i bought a while ago for a project that i didnt use in the end, has the air mass meter attached and i also have a brand new k+n panel filter for a nova gte pm me if interested in these cheers alan
hi mate, i sent you a pm yesterday, i'm very very very interested, please find me how much would be the price and postage as i reeely reeely want zat :)