PDA

View Full Version : Mingin Stickers

Anonymous
10-09-01, 08:11 PM
Anyone know a product or method to get those crap stickers off the back window that seem to have been there since time began? I inherited a "Dicksens" sticker and after much picking it looks even worse. Any ideas??

Anonymous
10-09-01, 09:12 PM
heat n peel off,then use furniture polish to help rub off the manky gluey bits,it works,trust me!-good bye troops of ledenham sticker,all badges n bumpstrips!

clear repeaters,lowered and more performance in the pipe line :)

Anonymous
10-09-01, 10:12 PM
stanley knife blade or exposed razorblade should do the trick, just dont damage the heating strips

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
11-09-01, 12:45 AM
I've still got an "very annoying" Magic Pooer sticker in my back window :O
I inherited that too, but not properly tried to remove it yet....had the car two years mind!
I'll try the heat it up method I think....it really needs to go 'cos it looks too boy racerish for my likes!

Anonymous
11-09-01, 08:45 AM
lol i'm keeping all my factory/dealer supplyed stickers on my car

16v Nova - Toolkit comes as standard :)

Anonymous
11-09-01, 05:47 PM
thats coz your stickers make your car look less than it is ste.
you are cruel and want people to think you have a 1.2 so they reckon their 1.3sr will hammer you from the lights... then you engage the bloody great 2 litre thing and away you go.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

IT'S THE TREES THAT MAKE ME DO IT!!!

Anonymous
11-09-01, 11:24 PM
Use a hair dryer to heat up the sticker, then peel off, to remove any sticky stuff left from the sticker squirt some WD40 onto it then rub off with a cloth, works a treat - just de-vinyled me SR using this method.

Hope this helps

Steve