PDA

View Full Version : Hey

OUTLAW
16-02-07, 01:20 AM
seen as i am getting my new Nova GTE one day this week thought i would sign up and hopefully share advice with you guys

had Brought a Nova GTE, G Reg with 20,000 miles on the clock in 100% mint condition and looks as new from the garage. luckly my misses unkle had it sent in his garage as a part ex so i landed on the motor for ?500 ( a true bargin)

i used to own a 1.2 nova, SR, SRI and a GTE - so okay i want keep it in mint condition out side - but go rally inside so i want save all the inside, seats, doorcards, carpets as there in supurb condition and got coarbon fiber door panels cumming and then orderd carpet from my mate who works at vauxhall

but i want go get these this week what are the best makes for these in this day and age

Coilovers
4,1 Branch manifold and a S/S system
Brakes
Gear Box

already got Kent cam, valves and valve springs on there way, an my mates doing a remap and chip soon enough, got a K&N on its way, OMP struts and a Personal Roll Cage and Buckets coming a.s.a.p

i also am trying land on the Steinmetz wheels the dished or want go for summit euro style from my mates and sponsers shop www.rennsport.co.uk (http://www.rennsport.co.uk)

help please

cheers