PDA

View Full Version : MOT time!

andy_017
15-02-07, 09:37 AM
Just took the nova in for its MOT this morning, i hope that evrything goes ok on it, i know it needs a few bits doing but i'm hoping that its not going to be anything major, i should know this afternoon anyway:roll:

Lynsey
15-02-07, 10:17 AM
Good luck dude, mine passed just with a bottom ball joint as advisory... I didn't even know it was out till 10pm the night before so had no time to check over it, I thought it would fail on something at least. Was well happy ;)

andy_017
15-02-07, 01:19 PM
Just heard back from the MOT, the cars passed and it needed two new brake lines on the front and also needed a new driveshaft as the CVboot has split, managed to find one from a scrappers a while ago for 20quid so it isnt too bad, pretty chuffedlol

Riggy
15-02-07, 01:21 PM
good stuff , its ace when nova go through mot first time lol

mine is 16 this year and its still goin through without needing anything :thumb:

SRlew
15-02-07, 01:24 PM
yeh it is but mine riggy

but mine came back with rear side light not working, rear fog not working and horn not working.

sorted the side light but carnt sort the horn.

good to hear yours passed mate lol

Jack
15-02-07, 05:31 PM
Can't wait to MOT the saloon, that'll be a barrel of laughs lol

Mike
15-02-07, 05:34 PM
Good luck dude, mine passed just with a bottom ball joint as advisory... I didn't even know it was out till 10pm the night before so had no time to check over it, I thought it would fail on something at least. Was well happy ;)

same as mine :D after a mamoth re-shell lol

BigStan
15-02-07, 05:36 PM
Mine went in in December, passed !

Such a good feeling when it passes and know that newer cars are failing !