PDA

View Full Version : i luvs my nova!

Asa-James
14-02-07, 09:01 PM
just been for a 15 mile b-road drive *ahem*:roll: and reminded myself just why i love my nova so much....

woeful handling, sloppy brakes and more squeeks and rattles than you can shake a stick at, and i wouldnt have it any other way.

the perfect valentines gift to your car, thrash it round and fall in love again!

vaughanmc
14-02-07, 09:02 PM
can't wait to get mines out on the road -- i suppose my dad driving me around in my car won't be 2 bad

H15 NVA
14-02-07, 09:10 PM
man i miss driving my xe, cant wait til the builds done!! the beemers nowhere near as much fun

Iain
14-02-07, 09:21 PM
I've fallen out of love with my current Nova so not been in a "b road drive" in a while. Hopefully when the new one's built I'll be back out enjoying driving like I've just passed my test again! :)

smithsnoop10
14-02-07, 09:24 PM
cant wait to pick me gte up sunday and drive it round to im ready for hte xe lump to go in

Jack
14-02-07, 10:05 PM
I'm on a training course out Hambridge this week. Driving the twisty back roads reminds me exactly why I love my GT4. Selling my novas for that was the best car-related decision I ever made.

Buying the blue shed was perhaps the worst car-related decision LOL

draper
14-02-07, 10:08 PM
well when you give up on the blue shell PM me lol

i drove mine the other day (on private land) and cant wait to get it on the road ;)

Novadex
15-02-07, 03:21 PM
im thinking about sorting mine out and selling it... but i just know ill be back lol