PDA

View Full Version : Opel Corsa A

Mike
11-02-07, 08:44 PM
Was out over leamington spa this morning, and spotted me an Opel Corsa A lol

Nice tidy as fook black one, totally standard left hooker, with a UK plate?? (Reg> K188 BWL iirc)

Just though id share that info with you all lol

Mike

dannyb
11-02-07, 09:03 PM
There's a fair few Corsa a's round this way in Polska Regis too lol

draper
11-02-07, 09:05 PM
i think for my next 1 im gonna drive 1 back from abroad, strip it and rebuild it with the steering wheel on the proper side !!

Mike
11-02-07, 09:10 PM
i was tempted to follow it home and make him on offer he couldnt refuse for it :D

But then 3 cars is a little to much for me lol hehehehe twas only a 1.2 :D

John
11-02-07, 09:37 PM
This was on e-bay a while back iirc, the owner liked it so much that when they moved from fance over here, they bought it with them!

JSeymour
11-02-07, 10:00 PM
if the cars from say france, dont you have to have it MOT'd in france?

my rents have a place in spain and the amount of minto novas in unreal, itl just be a bum having to take it back once a year.

Jack
11-02-07, 11:08 PM
Not as far as I'm aware. My friends with JDM Celicas don't ship them across to Japan to have them tested over there anyway lol

This was on e-bay a while back iirc, the owner liked it so much that when they moved from fance over here, they bought it with them!
Wasn't that the dubious 1300GT/SR with mk2 bumpers? RHD iirc

Riggy
12-02-07, 06:09 PM
it depends if you re-register it in the new country , if you dont register it then you will have to take it back for mot every year ,

draper
12-02-07, 06:25 PM
well id re-register it anyway so i could have normal number plates

womble sri
12-02-07, 06:53 PM
i was tempted to follow it home and make him on offer he couldnt refuse for it :D

But then 3 cars is a little to much for me lol hehehehe twas only a 1.2 :D

dont, i see some real minters round here normally poverty spec but i am always so tempted to stick a little note on the car or pull them over. but my mum and dad would not approve of nova number 4 lol it would be the third on the drive!