PDA

View Full Version : F**king Sh*ty ****s

liam_ere
10-02-07, 09:45 PM
omg out with the boys just enjoyin ourselves and some stupid chavs walked up and started sayin what you looking at and stuff. you could smell the beer and i walked off and one of them ran and punched me in the ear!!! what is the fuking point in that?!? and then my mate was walking and they started again saying i was running off i mean like i cant run at the minute because i will puke and then my mate saw one of them put a knife in his pocket i mean like come on my ear is puring with blood and they want to stab me!!!!!!!

sorry people bit random but im soo annoyed! rant over

Liam

lee coley
10-02-07, 09:46 PM
****ers

puss puss
10-02-07, 09:48 PM
should of turned around n fite bk keep ya eye on the one wid the knife in his pocket you probly could of taken on the lot of them as they were pised :)

rdanny
10-02-07, 09:49 PM
lol

"OI WHAT YOU RUNNING FOR"

"erm well you just smacked me in the ear"

liam_ere
10-02-07, 09:51 PM
yes thats what my mates said but i just really couldn't be ****d i mean like one of them looked about 8 and others where like "yeah blood fight me back blood" i just really couldn't be ****d

liam_ere
10-02-07, 09:52 PM
I Vote We Get Together And Kill All Chavs Lol

Philsutton
10-02-07, 09:52 PM
should have just walked off, or ran which ever was best. Find a brick wall and take a few bricks then walk back in their direction and promptly mate the brick with their face repeatedly, steal their wallet an phone and walk off knowing youve done the world a favour.

liam_ere
10-02-07, 09:54 PM
phill you sure your not a pikey?

lee coley
10-02-07, 09:54 PM
what is a chav thow??

Asa-James
10-02-07, 09:56 PM
"all i know officer is that he fell into my fist....repeatedly.....very hard....."

liam_ere
10-02-07, 09:59 PM
like a person that hangs round with his "boys" and gets drunk and thinks hes god and uses words that makes no sense to anyone but him

rdanny
10-02-07, 10:01 PM
I Vote We Get Together And Kill All Chavs Lol

then we would all be shot on site behind the wheel of a nova

liam_ere
10-02-07, 10:06 PM
by who tho there will be no chavs we will own the world :)

rdanny
10-02-07, 10:08 PM
then there would be more decent novas driven around by grannys!

liam_ere
10-02-07, 10:10 PM
more minters for us!

draper
10-02-07, 10:15 PM
unlucky pal, i fukin hate chavs that can take on the world so long as there 10 of them and 2 of the world !!

liam_ere
10-02-07, 10:22 PM
yep see them on their own when they are not pissed they run away like little girls

Philsutton
10-02-07, 10:24 PM
thats because they are well hard

liam_ere
10-02-07, 10:26 PM
yeah the are "solid blad"

rdanny
10-02-07, 10:29 PM
i dont have a problem with anyone as long as i can do what i want

liam_ere
10-02-07, 10:31 PM
neither do i if they just leave me to get on with it and stop thinking they own everyone

tom reid
10-02-07, 10:40 PM
Being an illegal immigrant, i have to be careful in these situations, i might get deported back to Jockland.
Voilence is never right, but it don't half feel good

bigbened
10-02-07, 11:46 PM
lol what is a chav exactly, because i am called the chav at work (not being bad) but i dont go round smacking people, i wear tracky bottoms and a cap but does this make me a violent ****???? lol does anyone know what a chav is

puss puss
10-02-07, 11:50 PM
council housing and vandlisim...

Martin
11-02-07, 10:14 AM
council housing << Whats wrong with council housing?

Martin
11-02-07, 10:19 AM
Should of just kicked funk outta them.. the knife was probs a plastic buffet one. runing away wil only make them think they can do it agen if you stick up for youre self then they wont do it agen,

at skool i was bullied, until i had enuff and kicked the "main man" in his head and knocked him out, none said a bad word to me since, thats was wen i was 15, i'm now 19(today) and every time i go out into town and hes out i get free drinks, but then agen i am about 5stone bigger ;)

puss puss
11-02-07, 10:50 AM
didnt saw anything was wrong with it buddy just sayin what chav stands for :)

I used to get bullyed @ school and it affected my live big time outside of school i walked down the road in fear of my own shadow it to a point when i used to run home in hope he wasnt after me.

Then one day i swtiched it hadnt been a good day my computer was f**ked (my computer was my main source of entertainment before i got my nova) parents yelling @ me and coursework pileing down on my head... he came up to me sayin i was as low as **** etc etc a tear came to my eye then i switched. i grabbed his head headbutted him punched and punched him until i couldnt left my arm anymore...

Funny enough i didnt get expelled for it or suspended because most of my m8s saw it so they said he got the first hit and he got suspended for a week or so. Now he doesnt look at me when i walk around my area :)

Jim Mcrae
11-02-07, 12:56 PM
I would have got in my car and run the ****er that hit me over!
"Have that you tosser!!"

Seriously these people are scum of the earth, we all get it mate, glad your okay

lee coley
11-02-07, 03:50 PM
not just chavs thow is it,what about these that have black nails and white faces?and them that fly around town on a skate board?

Martin
11-02-07, 04:09 PM
not just chavs thow is it,what about these that have black nails and white faces?and them that fly around town on a skate board?

Greebos n Goths, there just weird

draper
11-02-07, 04:12 PM
there probably all slating us on greb forums lmao

london_chris
11-02-07, 04:42 PM
this is why chavs beat u all up all the time and start on everyone, its because all u do is slag them off so to be honest you have to expect it really

Martin
11-02-07, 04:47 PM
Lmao i've never been beat up by a chav, only ever been beat up in the boxing ring(i was 13 and he was 19 due to weight rules n Reg)

Tbh chavs ask for it they walk around like there upper class from everyone else,go round starting fights for no reason just for the "fun" of it.. giv them a blue wikked they get even worse lmao. many'a time i've had to straighten a chav up for running his mouth...

draper
11-02-07, 04:48 PM
yeah but they started it lol

and why did he hit him in th eear ?? id be punching noses and jaws not ears

Martin
11-02-07, 04:52 PM
yeah but they started it lol

and why did he hit him in th eear ?? id be punching noses and jaws not ears

you'd be pissed up and hit yurself lollol

draper
11-02-07, 04:54 PM
lol started a fight in the toilets of a club once, was really going at this bloke calling him all the names under the sun then realised it was a mirror, never touched whiskey since

Martin
11-02-07, 05:05 PM
lol Lmfao

milfhunter
11-02-07, 05:16 PM
www.chavscum.co.uk

this should answer all your questions.

sorry to hear u got punched mate, should of robbed his dole money n weed off him. that would really pissed him off!!!

or scuffed his new nike trainers

Mike
11-02-07, 09:28 PM
knife or not, i would have told him to wipe the butter of it and put it back in mommy's kitchen drawer, then i would have promptly nutted him one :D

i was out i wolvo once, on my dinner break at work, and some dude asked for a cigarette (as i was smoking) i told him "i didnt have anymore" knowing full well a box of 10 was in my pocket, he tried to punch me in the face, and missed, so i then proceeded to **** him one in the mouth, with my hand that was holding my then smoldering cigeratte

ohh i love see'ing apparent "bad hard" people cry :D

draper
11-02-07, 09:32 PM
saw a stereotypical chav hard boy earlier, me and the missus went for a walk as i had to post a letter and we wanted to look at a nearby house, could hear these chavs/smackheads gobbing off before we saw them as per usual, was waiting for them to say something but once id looked him square in the eye he shut up, head down and walked away

Mike
11-02-07, 09:57 PM
once id looked him square in the eye he shut up, head down and walked away

always the way with them

liam_ere
12-02-07, 07:10 PM
i saw the boy that puched me today while i was talking to my brothers mates buch of chavs and he was on his own and started giving it again so one of my bros mates walked up to him and ****ed him one in the nose and he actually cryd i just laugh and said not so hard now are we so then my brothers mates hit him again after i told them what happen and he actually started paying them money to leave him alone lol

Martin
12-02-07, 07:12 PM
Likly storys more like you ran like a biatch agen

rdanny
12-02-07, 07:14 PM
:wtf:tut that wasnt nice :roll:

rdanny
12-02-07, 07:14 PM
Likly storys more like you ran like a biatch agenlol

liam_ere
12-02-07, 07:21 PM
i didnt do anything i just stood there and watched but they know who he was because of "the school wars" that go on in mk

Philsutton
12-02-07, 07:32 PM
my brothers mates hit him again after i told them what happen

lmfao, yuo mean that your brothers mate punched him for no reason first time? classic

draper
12-02-07, 07:36 PM
lmfao !! but what you gonna do when your on your own and hes with his mates, apart from get a good kicking

im all for getting my own back but everyone knows someone bigger ;)

liam_ere
12-02-07, 07:57 PM
lmfao, yuo mean that your brothers mate punched him for no reason first time? classic
yep because he was shouting stuff walking down the street what an idiot

Martin
12-02-07, 08:08 PM
lmfao!!

so if i was shoutin "stuff" like "I loooooooooooooooove you baby" while looking at my nova i'd be an idiot and get smacked by yur brothers wellard(not the dog of east benders) mate

Sounds fair to me

Jack
12-02-07, 09:04 PM
so if i was shoutin "stuff" like "I loooooooooooooooove you baby" while looking at my nova i'd be an idiot and get smacked by yur brothers wellard(not the dog of east benders) mate
tbh if you shouted that at your Nova, you deserve a smack upside the head lol

Ash
13-02-07, 03:27 AM
down here it's bad, and i think it's getting worse.

About a year ago me and 5 mate where having a few beers before catching our limo for a big nite out, on the way to the limo we walked though a narrow alley way with 6 chav's on the end of the wall, it was pretty busy around and we all walked though single file and i was last. So the last chav on the wall thought it would be funny to knee me in the bolx, he missed but thats beside the point, i wasn't having that so i turn round and tw4td him in the side of the head and carryed on to the limo chasing my mates, then it opened up and him and his mates came after me and it was kind of 6 on 1, i held up pretty good i thought, had one in a head lock kept kicking two away and trying to punch/push the rest away, then something happened and they wondered off and the sercuity guard from the club nearby wondered over and said 'it's OK, i saw the whole thing' - 'fcuking ace! wait till it take 6 punches to the head and then come over' - if that wasn't enough he held me round the corner whilst the police cleared the lads off (they were like 16/17 so they couldn't do anything) and then all there slutty girlfriend come and have a go, i tell you it's getting bad!

Ash

Spudly
13-02-07, 07:47 AM
And thats the reason it really gets me annoyed when all the knobs i work with brand me a chav just for owning/driving a nova, err i dont own any burberry, soveriegn (spelling?) rings, no trackies, i never fight and when i do get pissed its only at parties or in a pub, i dont vandalise stuff and never have (even in my younger days im pretty sure lol) oh yes and i can speak err proper mate (joking) and i can spell, so how does that make me a charver? Hmmm, lol glad to hear it sounds like someone may have given this cnut a slap for it though as they all seem to think its the law for them to throw their (little) weight about and generally be aggressive toward everyone, they should all be thouroughly washed (in an acid bath hehehehe)

Jack
13-02-07, 08:23 AM
catching our limo for a big nite out
Chav :p

liam_ere
13-02-07, 11:34 AM
lmfao!!

Sounds fair to me

no but you would get some really wierd looks and proberly someone shout something back! lol

Jon_nova1
13-02-07, 11:38 AM
like..i love you too baby lol

Matt2107
13-02-07, 12:58 PM
to a point when i used to run home in hope he wasnt after me.

I used to run home in time to watch X-Men. :D

Ash
13-02-07, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nova_pilot
catching our limo for a big nite out

Chav :p

yeah, it was white as well lol

JSeymour
13-02-07, 01:46 PM
its all about respect....i wear tracky b's all the time henryloyd tops, lacoste trainers, rockport jeans(and drive a nova lol) because i want to.

at the end of the day that does not make me a chav.
1, because i wouldnt even think about beating someone up for no reason what so ever.
2, i respect people to much and wouldnt vandarlise there things or property
3, in not a loud mouthed little c*nt who thinks best thing since sliced bread.
i also dont speak like a dinwit and drink cinder down my local highstreet, get in to trouble and get of scott free 'cos im well board, an der aint nuffin to do' blud!

H15 NVA
13-02-07, 02:01 PM
and wen you get dressed you probably choose stuff that goes together and dosnt clash in dreadful way just cos you feel need to wear labels on every item of clothing.chavs can wear decent stuff(sometimes) but its done in bad taste so looks sh1t! i wear stuff that a chav would wear, lacoste shirts for instance but they fit well, theyr real and i dont wear them with tracky bottoms etc!

draper
13-02-07, 05:15 PM
ive got a burberry hat, and the same blue jumper as mike skinner had in the streets video - chavtastic lol

Jim Mcrae
13-02-07, 05:55 PM
I wasnt in the best of moods one night when i passed a group of pissed up chavs, must have been abot 16YOs who thought it would be a riot to throw a bottle as i drove past which smacked the nova right on the scree. I jammed on the brakes straight away, screeched to a stop, got out, walked up to them and said,' right who threw that!' They all pointed at this slutty chavete, i was annoyed it was her as the lads were right cocky little ****s! I asid dont ever throw anything at my car ever agin, just when i done that a couple of my mates noticed me there pulled up in their cars, super timing, asked what i was doing, i said these buggers had throwen a bottle a me, so they got out, and the lille chicken **** chavs were bricking it,'we're sorry mate, wont happen again'. so i said right better not ect, ect, was funny though, their faces when i walked over, and how they all of a sudden the backed right down lol

draper
13-02-07, 05:57 PM
probably was the slut tbh, its mainly women causing trouble round here anyway !!

Jack
13-02-07, 06:02 PM
She was probably demonstrating a particular muscular exercise, when she squeezed a touch too hard on said bottle.... lmfao