PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Deal With Karlgessi !!!!!!

benny f gsi,n it
08-02-07, 06:19 PM
Just to let everyone know not to deal with karlgessi he is breaking a nova gsi atm and payed for a part over a month ago and had no contact since payment cleared, what a time waster.

puss puss
08-02-07, 06:34 PM
pfft hate people like that ban him fourm mod contact him if no reply ban him from this fourms?

however he could of gone away for a bit just a quess :)

but what a time waster :(

tom reid
08-02-07, 09:17 PM
Tell me about it, despite promises in an earlier thread, I'm STILL waiting for goods

benny f gsi,n it
08-02-07, 11:35 PM
ok well at least im not the only one who he has conned on here, i thought we were all decent people with a shared intrested in novas then we have one lovley man who lets us down. have you got any contact deatails for him tom?

tom reid
08-02-07, 11:59 PM
My problem is with someone else, sorry for any confusion.

benny f gsi,n it
09-02-07, 12:04 AM
ok no worries

craig green
09-02-07, 09:22 AM
I think if anyone ever has any suspicions of a rogue trader, you should call the person on a landline & maybe a mobile too. If satisfied, then send payment.

If it goes tit s up you can then harass & text 2 numbers hoping maybe an adult will answer & shame the person into sending the goods.

Hope this is just a misunderstanding &/or breakdown in communication for your sake.
CG

benny f gsi,n it
09-02-07, 12:26 PM
i hope this is just a miss understanding i dealt straight with him as i had confidence he was a good nova loader as he was selling bits for quite a while. if anyone has dealt with him and has contact details can you please help.

wisewood
09-02-07, 12:30 PM
What good will banning him do? If we ban him, it leaves you one less way to try and contact him to get your money back, or your items you've paid him for.

Show a little patience if you've not got a reply to messages - might be that there is some reason he can't get online at the moment.

Also - if people could refrain from jumping in and adding their 2pence worth on a matter that's nothing to do with them, that'd be great.

If it goes tit s up you can then harass & text 2 numbers hoping maybe an adult will answer & shame the person into sending the goods.
lol LOADS of novaload members are adults who don't live with mummy and daddy.

benny f gsi,n it
09-02-07, 12:45 PM
yer ok i am willing to wait for contact on here, i did have contact with a mte of his who was going to ask karlgessi what is goin on but i have had no reply from the both of them? just dont want other people to pay out to this man if hes done a runner with my cash!

puss puss
09-02-07, 12:49 PM
What good will banning him do? If we ban him, it leaves you one less way to try and contact him to get your money back, or your items you've paid him for.

Show a little patience if you've not got a reply to messages - might be that there is some reason he can't get online at the moment.

Also - if people could refrain from jumping in and adding their 2pence worth on a matter that's nothing to do with them, that'd be great.

lol LOADS of novaload members are adults who don't live with mummy and daddy.

Well basicly he is like a little bully at school trying to take ya money off you and other people.

I see where ya coming prehaps he cant get on the internet having connection problems, but then am sure the local libary has the internet now a dayz it is the 21st century after all :)

Also i know the ben in real (same college)

Am saying if he still doesnt reply to ben you should prehaps talk to him though email regarding his actions and if a action should be taken to ban his ip off this website so that this mishap or misunderstanding doesnt happen again...

Am not ranting am just freely expressing my feelings as i belive this is in general discussion so i am aloud to discuss upon the subject :)

Nathaniel.

wisewood
09-02-07, 12:53 PM
banning the IP is no use unless they use a fixed IP... variable IP addresses get around that straight away.

As for this little nugget;

this is in general discussion so i am aloud to discuss upon the subject

Yes, but i've asked you not to :D

benny f gsi,n it
09-02-07, 12:55 PM
alright chill boys no need for a argument just tryin to sort my stuff out!

puss puss
09-02-07, 12:55 PM
still not everyone is computer wizard (Y)

and yes it is am not allowed to state that?

fine i wont help my friend it ok....

wisewood
09-02-07, 12:56 PM
sorry mate but chipping in and slagging off the other guy on here doesn't help your friend out at all. Just leave it to be sorted in private.

Jack
09-02-07, 01:00 PM
In Karl's defence, I've traded with him and had no problems at all.

benny f gsi,n it
09-02-07, 01:16 PM
ok have you got any of karls details as this may just be a miss understanding or him not bein able to get on the computer for near a month?

draper
09-02-07, 01:17 PM
also isnt his missus preggars ?? if theyve had their baby im sure hes got more on his mind than some poxy afm ??

Jack
09-02-07, 01:32 PM
Benny, unfortunately I don't as I've long since deleted the related pm's. Sorry.

puss puss
09-02-07, 02:44 PM
oo ryt well i suppose leave it for another month see if he gets bk in contact :)

benny f gsi,n it
09-02-07, 03:09 PM
also isnt his missus preggars ?? if theyve had their baby im sure hes got more on his mind than some poxy afm ??
yer his missus was pregant but i spoke to him before she had the baby and he said he was gonna send it that day thats what i dont undestand

wisewood
09-02-07, 03:46 PM
unforseen circumstances ... delay leaving the house, traffic on the way to post office, post office closed when arrive there - then the other half goes into labour.

Stranger things have happened.

benny f gsi,n it
09-02-07, 03:53 PM
ok then well as i have said before everyone starts ripping into me i am willing to wait.
Ben

raymond
09-02-07, 06:17 PM
ive dealt with him too mate and found him a reasonable guy

look for one of his old threads on here he has a site on his nove sure he has personal details on there

novawez
09-02-07, 06:45 PM
07792605246 (http://www.novaload.net/forum/member.php?u=13824#)http://www.novaload.net/forum/new3.5/misc/im_aim.gif (http://www.novaload.net/forum/member.php?u=13824#)Karl (http://www.novaload.net/forum/member.php?u=13824#)

novawez
09-02-07, 06:46 PM
good bloke had my lights off him nov 4801 knows him aswell

benny f gsi,n it
09-02-07, 08:21 PM
ok i will give him a ring tomoro as its abit late if hes got a babe to kope with but thanks for all your help boys!