PDA

View Full Version : gsi wheels

greg1.4
08-02-07, 02:33 PM
i am going to be rubbing down my gsi 3 spoke alloys tonight and priming them. Do you think i should paint them in silver again or in white? My car is going to be gsi look alike in black and lowered 60mm if that helps. What do you guys think?

Has anyone got any pics of white 3 spoke wheels on novas? If so could you post a pic or two up as i would like to see what they are like. cheers

Greg

H15 NVA
08-02-07, 03:10 PM
do em silver white will look gash on these wheels

mikey14sr
08-02-07, 07:59 PM
Got to disagree there, a mate of mine painted his white on his first nova waaay back, looked good on a red SR, But they yellowed off after a year or so.

H15 NVA
08-02-07, 08:03 PM
white wheels on red car look great i had em on white astra gte rims on my sr and was wicked, but gsi 3spokes only look nearly good in silver. white,black or any other colour imo look rank

flashbang
08-02-07, 08:05 PM
yh lol i just refurbed mine and was doing in black now ive seen a pic im selin now there alredy refurbed and in primerj ust need painting,im after some cesaros

greg1.4
08-02-07, 09:21 PM
spent a few hours cleaning them and rubbing them down then primed them this afternoon. I have just finished painting them silver.
I am really chuffed with what they look like now. Just need a set of centre caps.lol