PDA

View Full Version : ferrari vs nova (opel corsa)

rdanny
07-02-07, 05:41 PM
http://www.sumo.tv/video/110307

Timmy
07-02-07, 05:45 PM
sorry mate repost

rdanny
07-02-07, 05:47 PM
ooops very sorry

Asa-James
07-02-07, 07:21 PM
damned funi repost tho, a ferari lover at work didnt believe it was true!

ianglanister
07-02-07, 07:37 PM
class i love it!!

Dar
07-02-07, 07:43 PM
damned funi repost tho, a ferari lover at work didnt believe it was true!

They never do. Even with video evidence:roll:
I've passed loads of supposedly faster cars. You will always get comments like the other driver 'can't drive'/'wasn't trying'/'Let you passed' or that they had a problem, their tyres had gone off etc etc. Then you just get the Nova haters who will call any Nova a rust bucket that can't catch a coldlol

Its one of the charms of owning a fast Nova:thumb:

To be fair though I've also had people say fair play its a fast little car. I find these people are the ones that know what they are on about;)

H15 NVA
07-02-07, 07:46 PM
lol yeah lots of people think im bullsh1tting when i say how quick my valver is, people dont seem to understand power to weight! glenny had a tear up with a new r32 golf last week and the guy pulled into petrol station to ask about the motor, said well done lot of respect for it, shook our hands and left with tail between his legs lol

rdanny
07-02-07, 11:52 PM
when i saw the clip the other day i thought the nova was going to be waisted to be honest.

was a nice surprise. pissed myself laughing

Alex.
08-02-07, 06:54 AM
Yes but also previeously said....women are still gonna prefer to suck the Ferrari guy's c*ck. lol Not matter how fast the Nova is.

wisewood
08-02-07, 08:20 AM
You know what, this website has been running for quite some time, and if everyone who signed up had to read every thread before they made a post to make sure it'd not been done before, the place would be very Very VERY quiet.

If something is a repost don't point and laugh etc just leave it. Someone comes along and makes a contribution to the site that they think other people might not have seen - that's a good thing, its what its all about.

loggyboy
08-02-07, 08:42 AM
Yes but also previeously said....women are still gonna prefer to suck the Ferrari guy's c*ck. lol Not matter how fast the Nova is.
But if its true what they say that your car is an extension of your penis it probly means she'l sucking a schriviled lil 4 incher.

wisewood
08-02-07, 08:49 AM
Just because you've got a big enough house doesn't stop you building a conservatory on it lol

Car being an extension of the penis is obviously just something thought up by someone with a crappy car.

Women are generally attracted to successful men, it's instinct... and an expensive car is an indicator of success. A ?500 nova with ?20,000 of engine mods might be quicker than a ferrari, but it doesn't make the owner "one of lifes winners" lol

Dar
08-02-07, 09:47 AM
A ?500 nova with ?20,000 of engine mods might be quicker than a ferrari, but it doesn't make the owner "one of lifes winners" lol

It dosen't make you one of lifes losers either :p
Also a woman who would just go for you for a car is not the sort of woman I would want to be with anyway. Someones always got a better car:D
But this is the typical argument. Nova passes fast car because its a faster car and most people slate it saying that they would prefer the faster car etc etc. I would also want the more expensive car so I could sell it and build a faster car again.

At a trackday I would also rather be in the Nova rather than the expensive car getting passed :thumb: Thats just me though. Im sure there are lots of people with expensive cars who go to trackdays just so that they can show off how nice there car is rather than how fast it is.

draper
08-02-07, 10:17 AM
have the same argument week in week out on the local kroooooze forums !! all they want to see is jap rubbish and french tat, when a suggestion is made about something else its automatically ruled out because its not 'cool' enough. i agree with dar on this

H15 NVA
08-02-07, 11:03 AM
You know what, this website has been running for quite some time, and if everyone who signed up had to read every thread before they made a post to make sure it'd not been done before, the place would be very Very VERY quiet.

If something is a repost don't point and laugh etc just leave it. Someone comes along and makes a contribution to the site that they think other people might not have seen - that's a good thing, its what its all about.

and its not like its a crap vid either, its one thats worth seeing again!! no harm in it.

of course we'd all like a 100k rari, who wouldnt, but im happy with my nova for now, what else can ya build yaself for so little and pass cars costing so much more? and when mine goes wrong i know it inside out so can fix it, and enjoy doing so. i couldnt have a car i couldnt tinker with, or one that if i popped the bonnet would confuse the fluck out of me!!

wisewood
08-02-07, 11:44 AM
If i were in a job that paid me sufficiently to afford a ?130,000 car I doubt very much that I'd still consider owning a car that could be bought for a few hundred pounds.

Everyone is different though - but i know given the choice I'd rather have a 'good' car, rather than an old car made to go faster lol

draper
08-02-07, 11:54 AM
see, i wouldnt !! when i was looking for a new car a while ago i considered buying something else but some thing at the back of my mind wouldnt let me - oh and the fact i stumbled across novaload.net, i blame you lot, i was nearly free from novas lol

Jack
08-02-07, 12:17 PM
I don't care if a Nova can be made faster than my GT4, I know which I'd prefer to drive at the end of the day. The saloon will merely be a shuttle to keep mileage off the Celica; part of the reason why I'm spending time faffing about with making it look nice inside is because I want to make it a nice car to be in, thus making me want to drive it alongside than the Celica. But then for me its not all about which car is faster.

tbh I'd only replace the Celica with a Nova if funds were a severe issue - I'd ideally go towards a Skyline or Supra, or a GTi-6 as a cheaper option. Only a Nova or other small cheap car if I was broke lol

H15 NVA
08-02-07, 01:03 PM
see my nova is for fun and speed, and got the beemer for reliability, comfort and the birds prefer it if turn up in it and not stripped out noisy uncomfortable nova!! best of both worlds. idealy the beemer would be an M3 thou lol

wisewood
08-02-07, 01:31 PM
See i'm not into trackdays and all that is entailed therein... The thrill of racing about like a lunatic on the roads is beind me.

Style & comfort is where it's at. Having some power proportionate to the size of the car is no bad thing, but I don't see the need personally to go out and spunk away an extra ?20,000 to get the top of the range sport model when the top of the range normal model would suffice - keep the ?20,000 and pay it off the mortgage, or stick it in a bond or something :D

That said - you only live once lol My youth is behind me though.

Dar
08-02-07, 04:41 PM
Im with you guys IF my Nova was a road car, but it isn't. Infact I took my Nova off of the road because it was just silly and the race track is no place for comfort lol Racing on the road is just stooopid IMO

I would prefer the Nova or any other fast light small and simple car on track to a more expensive & complicated car. Even if the more expensive car was faster. Simply becuase I could afford to kill the Nova but not a more expensive car. To be fair its all down to budget. If I was a multi millionaire I would be getting my hands on one of those Caparo-T1's when they come out.

In a nut shell we are coming from two different angles. I don't 'race' on the road or for that matter on the track. Its just that on track im going flat out and I pass lots of other cars. Im never racing any of them. It still remains that a fast Nova always pisses off the supposedly faster car owners and there will always be excuses madelol

Jack
08-02-07, 04:50 PM
I would prefer the Nova or any other fast light small and simple car on track to a more expensive & complicated car. Even if the more expensive car was faster. Simply becuase I could afford to kill the Nova but not a more expensive car.
Thats why I won't take the GT4 on track... if I break it, I can't afford to fix it lol

draper
08-02-07, 04:51 PM
a fast Nova always pisses off the supposedly faster car owners and there will always be excuses madelol

why i love novas :thumb:

Dar
08-02-07, 05:00 PM
Thats why I won't take the GT4 on track... if I break it, I can't afford to fix it lol

Same reason the 6 has never seen a track. Although its a fairly cheap car now. Before the Nova I used to take the 6 to a action day with hardly any fuel in it, so I wouldn't be tempted.

Lee
08-02-07, 05:23 PM
See i'm not into trackdays and all that is entailed therein... The thrill of racing about like a lunatic on the roads is beind me.

I trust you will not be tarring these two pastimes with the same brush again.

Thankyou please.

rdanny
08-02-07, 05:47 PM
i personally wouldnt want a girl who thinks like that! and were would you put the shopping not to mention kids?

anyway were not interested in women like that are we guys?

guys??

lol

Dar
08-02-07, 06:04 PM

Damn right!! I want them to keep going and not stop when Mr flash comes around the corner and has a better car than you.

EDIT: However im married. So no more looking for girlies anymore anyway. Ferrari or Fiat Panda, it wouldn't make a difference to my sex life.

Lee
08-02-07, 06:13 PM
EDIT: However im married. So no more looking for girlies anymore anyway. Ferrari or Fiat Panda, it wouldn't make a difference to my sex life.

Correct, it would still be crap due to your droopy penis.

Dar
08-02-07, 06:15 PM
You love it though! You talk about it enough. Even the guy behind the counter at Merlin Motorsport knows about my dangalies.

Lee
08-02-07, 06:18 PM
You love it though! You talk about it enough. Even the guy behind the counter at Merlin Motorsport knows about my dangalies.

Only because that old bit of oil pipe looked just like it!

Dar
08-02-07, 06:20 PM
That really long and thick bit of oil pipe?

Lee
08-02-07, 06:22 PM
No, that small bit that was all knarly and shrivelled up. Hense why you were replacing it.

Dar
08-02-07, 06:23 PM
lol Ah yes I remember now :D

Alex.
08-02-07, 06:23 PM
i personally wouldnt want a girl who thinks like that! and were would you put the shopping not to mention kids?

guys??

lol

You get those types of groupie girls though. And what I typed was mentioned in the original post with this video in. So was just re-stating.;)

Jack
08-02-07, 06:54 PM
You get those types of groupie girls though.
And they're easy, young, able and willing... plus there's enough of them about to last until the bailiffs catch up with you for missing a repayment on the Ferrari lol

Lynsey
08-02-07, 07:30 PM
EDIT: However im gay. So no more looking for girlies anymore anyway. Ferrari or Transit, it wouldn't make a difference our my sex life.

That really long and thick bit of oil pipe?

No, that small bit that was all knarly and shrivelled up. Hence why I was fiddling with it in the back of the Tranny.

Ahem!! :roll: :gay:

No no no no no!! I do not agree!

Transit vans are where it's at!!

Geth
08-02-07, 07:44 PM
And they're easy, young, able and willing... plus there's enough of them about to last until the bailiffs catch up with you for missing a repayment on the Ferrari lol

I like your plan Jack, I'm off to buy a Ferrari lol

Geth
08-02-07, 07:44 PM

I like your plan Jack, I'm off to buy a Ferrari lol

H15 NVA
08-02-07, 08:00 PM
fluckin hell he must be loaded he's buying 2!!

Alex.
08-02-07, 10:45 PM
No no no no no!! I do not agree!
Transit vans are where it's at!!
Oh come on! Ferrari - Nova? Hmmmm.....lol:roll:

fluckin hell he must be loaded he's buying 2!!
lol

rdanny
08-02-07, 11:29 PM

lol

given the choice i'd pick THAT nova from the clip. :D

rdanny
09-02-07, 12:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUKNVr3sIWg

just found another, its a nova vs skyline.

i even thought about sucking his cock for a go in the skyline.lol

Lynsey
09-02-07, 12:44 AM
Come on what? I wouldn't just do that because of the car someone owned anyway !!! :roll:
But on the whole, I reckon Nova lads/men would be a lot more fun than Ferrari fellas who mainly have their heads up their own a**e (there are exceptions).
The Nova guys would more likely be used to hard physical work (which comes in handy ;)) and to have done the work themselves, as apose to the Ferrari owners who are more likely to have jobs using their brain a lot more... (which isn't good :wtf:!!) and pay for everything to be done, then expect us to be impressed and s**k them off about it!! NO WAY!!

draper
09-02-07, 12:50 AM
amen lynz

Lynsey
09-02-07, 12:53 AM
amen lynz
Sorry lol
I liked that you can hear everyone laughing in the vid too lol

Alex.
09-02-07, 06:45 AM
Come on what? I wouldn't just do that because of the car someone owned anyway !!! :roll:
But on the whole, I reckon Nova lads/men would be a lot more fun than Ferrari fellas who mainly have their heads up their own a**e (there are exceptions).
The Nova guys would more likely be used to hard physical work (which comes in handy ;)) and to have done the work themselves, as apose to the Ferrari owners who are more likely to have jobs using their brain a lot more... (which isn't good :wtf:!!) and pay for everything to be done, then expect us to be impressed and s**k them off about it!! NO WAY!!
Alright! lol. Easy! I can see your point about the Nova man. But I'd still prefer the Ferrari as a car. lol

wisewood
09-02-07, 08:32 AM
I trust you will not be tarring these two pastimes with the same brush again.

Thankyou please.
Tar & Brushes not intended.

Let me say it again for those in the cheap seats lol
I'm not into track days ... AND my racing about on the roads like a lunatic days are behind me.

YES YES YES i know i didnt say 'and' before, but its what i meant. I'm not stupid and as such don't consider an empty dual carriageway a racetrack :D

... as apose to the Ferrari owners who are more likely to have jobs using their brain a lot more... (which isn't good :wtf:!!) and pay for everything to be done ...
I used to live near a guy who had a ferrari 360, and sacked it off in favour of a lamborghini. He was a builder. Granted he owned his own building firm, but started out as a labourer on a building site and once he gained experience he set up on his own. He still worked on all the jobs to save on labour costs.

There is also a bloke around the corner from where i live now who is a plumber, has a vauxhall van for work and a TVR for everything else.

Just because you have a fancy car doesn't mean you're an investment banker. Builders, plumbers, electricians etc all stand just as much chance of raking in the cash.

Also it's about priorities. Sack off smoking and drinking, spend time in the house instead of going out etc, save a fortune, meaning you have a better chance of driving a "dream car" and living in a "dream house".

Jack
09-02-07, 01:29 PM
And one final thought.

The Ferrari won't be rusty.

http://totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/images/smiles/sofa_smilie.gif

Lynsey
09-02-07, 06:37 PM
:wall: Thats why I said that 'there are exceptions' and 'most likely'... Still wouldn't do it though!:roll:

rdanny
11-02-07, 07:57 PM
if a guy can spend 20k on a nova he surly cant be one of life's losers can he, i bet he was driving home in a nice merc or something too