PDA

View Full Version : guess whos back............. (mabye not 100% sure yet)

Dave.
05-02-07, 07:16 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/x_novadose_x/DSC00676.jpg
(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1991-VAUXHALL-NOVA-MERIT-RED_W0QQitemZ320078896883QQihZ011QQcategoryZ9858QQ rdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

Mike
05-02-07, 07:17 PM
whos back?

Dave.
05-02-07, 07:22 PM
just fixed it

Pillar
05-02-07, 07:23 PM
aint that the one you scrapped?

Pillar
05-02-07, 07:24 PM
fixed what? send it back to the tip :)

Mike
05-02-07, 07:24 PM
just fixed it

rah? there was an ebay link there two minutes ago?! or am i trippin!? lol

Dave.
05-02-07, 07:26 PM
ye there was, copy and pate didnt work lol

just put the pic up now

Dave.
05-02-07, 07:27 PM
no might be getting it as a very slow side project again, as i loved it and now i realise that it wasnt much worse that the white 1

Pillar
05-02-07, 07:31 PM
hahahaha typical mate always the way! ive learnt that way! when i went to view my latest nova i stood at the side of the road and stripped it infront of the seller haha you should of seen his face

Riggy
05-02-07, 07:33 PM
dude you cant get a car back from the scrappers , just leave it and carry on with the white one ,

and whats with the pic linking to ebay for a red nova

Dave.
05-02-07, 07:36 PM
dude you cant get a car back from the scrappers , just leave it and carry on with the white one ,

and whats with the pic linking to ebay for a red nova

havnt got the foggiest clue in the world lol

nah its not down as scrapped yet, havnt sent the v5 off as scrapped as i havnt had time, im going to buy it back i think.

Riggy
05-02-07, 07:38 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dave.
05-02-07, 07:38 PM
whats up? ill still have the white 1 aswell

Riggy
05-02-07, 07:39 PM
waste of time and money , just keep the white one or they will both end up scraped lol

Dave.
05-02-07, 07:41 PM
why? there just as good/bad as eachother

Adam
05-02-07, 07:43 PM
Put all your effort into one.

Thats what i'd do.

Pillar
05-02-07, 08:07 PM
waste of time mate that blue one looks fcuked up needing a lot of panels not to mention the rust front! its a dog mate cut your losses a let it be crushed! no point having two youll never have the time to finish em both! put your efforts into the white one and get it done right! your current car looks like a good base to go from just hope you have experience!

Martin
05-02-07, 08:10 PM
Ye no point having to, thats why my white shells goign to the scrappers tomora.. and the grey ones gettin the run of the garage :D lmao..

judging by the picso fthe chassis legs on the blue one its a lost cause..

BigStan
05-02-07, 08:11 PM
Its true, you should concentrate on just one, and you got a budget aswell so it would be sensible !

Jack
05-02-07, 08:16 PM
WTF lmfao get rid of it lol

oh, and whats with the crappy shed on ebay, it did actually make me laugh out loud

http://i15.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/89/28/b0f2_1.JPG
WHAT

IS

THAT

ON THE FRONT?!?! WHAT! WHAT IS IT!! OH

ARRRGGHGHHHHHGGHGHGHG :tard:

BigStan
05-02-07, 08:18 PM
WTF lmfao get rid of it lol

oh, and whats with the crappy shed on ebay, it did actually make me laugh out loud

http://i15.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/89/28/b0f2_1.JPG
WHAT

IS

THAT

ON THE FRONT?!?! WHAT! WHAT IS IT!! OH

ARRRGGHGHHHHHGGHGHGHG :tard:

It looks like a strawberry Cornetto !
lol lol lol lol

Pillar
05-02-07, 08:41 PM
cornetto hahahahaha ****ing brilliant that made me crease up TOP COMMENT!

novaco
06-02-07, 08:40 PM
gutted that it was a nova..was hoping he was gonna say slim shady was back or summit..:(

as for the blue nova..just **** it off lol...your a school kid..that gets like 5 quid a week..buys the daily sport because mags are too hardcore..and spends the rest of the money on cider..

how can you afford to put time, effort and money into 2 cars at your age..

Stanley
06-02-07, 08:44 PM
Sell the blue one to an un-suspecting person (they wont suspect anything bad of you due to your age)
and spend the money on the white one

I call it 'recycling'

L14MNP
06-02-07, 11:09 PM
Sell the blue one to an un-suspecting person (they wont suspect anything bad of you due to your age)

Name can't legally be on the V5 if he's under 18 y/o iirc.

So dad gets the finger of accusation I guess. Do it lol

COR3Y
06-02-07, 11:13 PM
i was pretty sure that age didnt matter when it came to the age of the person on the log book
i was the registered keeper of both my cars and im 14 :confused:

and sorry mate but i think im going to have to agree with the majority on this one - think about it dave... when it comes down to it - can you honestly say it makes financial sense having AKF back, because i honestly dont think it does

but then its your money, your car so its completly up to you what the **** you do

L14MNP
06-02-07, 11:18 PM
i was pretty sure that age didnt matter when it came to the age of the person on the log book
i was the registered keeper of both my cars and im 14 :confused:

and sorry mate but i think im going to have to agree with the majority on this one - think about it dave... when it comes down to it - can you honestly say it makes financial sense having AKF back, because i honestly dont think it does

but then its your money, your car so its completly up to you what the **** you do

Ahh cool :) never knew - and 2 cars at 14 y/o ! all I had was a Marin lol

Aye Dave. don't get it back, concentrate on just the one. Or use the blue one to learn how to weld!

COR3Y
06-02-07, 11:21 PM
Ahh cool :) never knew - and 2 cars at 14 y/o ! all I had was a Marin lol

Aye Dave. don't get it back, concentrate on just the one. Or use the blue one to learn how to weld!

never thought of that but that is actually a really sound idea liam :thumb:

L14MNP
06-02-07, 11:28 PM
Yeah man, if he has the space and it's not costing him anything. I probably would, to gain some experience.

COR3Y u ww1n teh priz3 dude lol You guessed my name is Liam, from my screen name/ no. plate Others on this board have thought it stood for limp <wtf no names mentioned (lynz sr) lol

Pillar
07-02-07, 02:27 AM
gutted that it was a nova..was hoping he was gonna say slim shady was back or summit..:(

as for the blue nova..just **** it off lol...your a school kid..that gets like 5 quid a week..buys the daily sport because mags are too hardcore..and spends the rest of the money on cider..

how can you afford to put time, effort and money into 2 cars at your age..
hahahaha crease up! the good old days sat in the town square drinking cider after collecting your paper round moneylol

Jack
07-02-07, 08:30 AM
Consider the one car will cost you around ?800-1000 to insure (in current terms - four years time that will probably be considerably higher with inflation and tax increases), double that if you fit any mods in the meantime. Can you afford to spend nearly ?2k on insuring two cars at 17, plus additional tax and MOT costs, and will you really need to run two cars?

staggy_gsi
07-02-07, 07:22 PM
yeah mate dont bother, focus on the white one