PDA

View Full Version : Star Silver Nova GSI

DI4BLO
30-01-07, 09:44 AM
Ok so need a quick sale as this is in my sisters garage and shes getting nancy. Car is in good nick needs two new arches which i have and will supply with sale you will also get a boot full of spares including abyss front bumper and standard facelift one.

Car runs well, hasnt been out since nov but has been started and runs ine. engine is on 115k ish i say ish as the dials have been changed twice and i dont have proof. It is a H plate and the interior is spotless no bolster wear on either seat.

It has no tax and mot, the plan was to xe it and tidy up strip it out, but work comitments means i just dont have the time or inclination and still need to sort my daily driver out. It has had all required welding within the last year, rear section over exhaust, other than that tidy. um comes with standard springs and shocks but will give you a set of 60mm front and 80mm rears aswell, looks awesome just not great for the roads to work lol. Full magnex stainless straight through.

Starting at ?380 and you can take it away all in, will drive fine but as said no mot or tax. so your call

At work only pics i have are when its dirty LOL
has both wipers now and no tints also full interior back in.

Ok sorry for rambling just writting down as i think of it, probably stuff missing any questions give me a buzz. but would make a tidy quick motor with not much effort. Mobile 07711478677

Most recent dirty pic.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/harry03/NovaMH.jpg

and before arches went (18 months ago) !!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/harry03/NWheel2.jpg

will get current photos up , Car is at my sisters near Chichester, west sussex

ReeceH
30-01-07, 10:05 AM
darn if i had the cash!!

novacabrio
30-01-07, 10:09 AM
How far down south is down south lol

hendrix
30-01-07, 10:18 AM
why do these always come up when I have no space at my house or grans house lol

danny T
30-01-07, 10:59 AM
would like to see picture of the engine

dannyb
30-01-07, 11:18 AM
How far down south is down south lol

Near me, about 60 miles south of London around the Bognor Regis/Chichester area.

DI4BLO
30-01-07, 01:25 PM
why do these always come up when I have no space at my house or grans house lol

I know mate, been offered several other motors but cant as i have no space and no time lol Sisters getting peeved.

Will get some better pics later, including engine.

Oh remembered 4-1 manifold to think its ashley but dont hold me to that. Dials in at the moment are cavalier type.

any other questions let me know. as said this is by no means cosmetically mint but mecahanically runs well and is sturdy, reason for arches going is the previous owner didnt roll them for the 80mm drop he cut them, so inevitable. The bonnet could do with a blow over too.

Just trying to be as honest as possible, sure theres stuff i have forgotten.

novanutted
30-01-07, 03:21 PM
shame i live way up in scotland i would buy it rite now!

DI4BLO
30-01-07, 05:21 PM
Has 2.0L brakes
Has had a new fuel pump relay (common fault) in october

gogogokarter@hotmail.com
30-01-07, 05:33 PM
Where abouts are you located im in Bognor Regis anywhere near me???

Timmy
30-01-07, 06:33 PM
nice colour

kevster
30-01-07, 06:54 PM
come to take it away to mora thanks for calling back

DI4BLO
30-01-07, 08:57 PM
Where abouts are you located im in Bognor Regis anywhere near me???

I'm in bognor too mate, car is in tangmere.

DI4BLO
02-02-07, 01:57 PM
SOLD

Well depsoit taken should be going on sunday.

Many thanks for the interest guy, appologies if i didn't get back to everyone, did have alot of calls.

Martin

jayzer
04-02-07, 07:08 PM
Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

Porsche911r101
05-02-07, 01:46 AM
argh!!