PDA

View Full Version : Induction kit

Anonymous
26-07-01, 10:23 PM
I always see these advertised. What is it and what does it do? Does it only go on injection engines?

Anonymous
27-07-01, 09:12 AM
its made to replace your old air filter unit to suck up more air to give u more throttle basically.
The powers there a bit quicker as it sucks the air in quicker and better....also means the more air it sucks in the more petrol it sucks as well but its not going to eat your petrol like twin 40's would.

Also makes a nice noise :D

inductions kits are for cars with injection and if its non injection, u can get a K&N bolt on air filter like i did last week...mkes quite a difference i reckon...getting it tuned next week so ill see what its actually done performance wise

Anonymous
27-07-01, 09:30 AM
Basically they get more cold air into the engine which makes the fuel burn better which makes the car quicker, they also make the car sound throaty. the can only go on injected cars I think.

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
28-07-01, 12:08 AM
yeah, like eybic says, they suck in more air to the engine. They only work on injection engines. If you get one fitted, get the mixture set correctly to get the most out of the induction kit.

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
01-08-01, 09:37 AM
If your are gonna get one go for a Green twister!