PDA

View Full Version : GTE grille and white dials

Jack
28-01-07, 11:09 PM
Nabbed these off a mate on saturday, I've got them here to sell on his behalf.

> 6 gauge dial set from a GTE (12-pin fitment for Mk1's) with Lockwood white dials.

> GTE front grille, white with no badge.

Offers on both, or I'll have a think about prices and amend. I can get pics tomorrow evening if people so wish, although they are as described and in good condition (grille could do with a quick wipe over to clean it up though, which I'll do myself tomorrow if I get time). Willing to post for additional cost.

As per usual, will take paypal - bear in mind I get charged to recieve and unload money so expect a few quid extra for that - cheques, or cash (if you must send cash, please please please send it special delivery so it doesn't go missing). Slavegirls and camels a no go on these parts as they're not mine.

Jim Mcrae
29-01-07, 05:10 PM
?10 for the grille, it still has the slats in it yeah....??

Jack
29-01-07, 07:07 PM
Grille provisionally sold.

Dials he's looking for ?30.

There is also a load of other parts which are still on the car, as follows:

> SR window frames (painted black) - ?40

> 40mm springs - ?50

> 14" Astra Diamond alloys with tyres - ?offers

> Vauxstyle front bumper - ?60

> SR steering wheel, bit mouldy but could clean up - ?20

> 1300 SR engine, lots of new service parts (including most hoses) - ?100

> White bonnet - ?30

Also a set of T40s from a Sport - complete with linkages and manifold. ?offers!

Postage could be arranged on most small parts, heavy or big stuff will need to be collected.

Alternatively you can come and have the whole car (located in south Wiltshire) - doesn't include the T40s - It needs a fair bit of work to lose some rust, but has piping for twin exist exhausts, but be quick as its going to be crushed very soon lol

As said, these aren't MY bits for sale so I'll have to confirm prices and availability with said mate. I keep trying to get him to register on here but he'll probably insult too many people and get banned. Again. lol