PDA

View Full Version : Back and Washed!

coochiSR
28-01-07, 07:53 PM
Finally got my car back from the bodyshop last week so i washed her today and aint posted up any recent pics of her! I thought id use my Dad's crimbo prezzie to take them his 7MP camera was actually really suprised at the difference and how clear they where! It still needs a new NSF wing cos the one i got was twisted some how so its not lineing up right but ill get that all sorted when i get more cash:D. And the strip of metal between the Slam panel and valance is really noticable now with messed grill wondering whether to paint it black or not? The bodyshop but the plate on with gold screws in EACH corner! and as im waiting til i can get different fonts i thought id change the gold screws with black ones, don't think it looks to bad.
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m35/coochisr/SR51.jpg
Wondering whether to take the grey bits off side or not? cos im missing the one on the door.
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m35/coochisr/SR53.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m35/coochisr/SR54.jpg

SRimon
28-01-07, 07:55 PM
spanking! Love it!

Pillar
28-01-07, 08:25 PM
looking good mate, i love white novas would look loads better with the vinal back on, dont take them off they seperate the colour of the car up a lot more

Iain
29-01-07, 10:57 AM
That looks well nice! What work was done at the bodyshop?

JSeymour
29-01-07, 01:38 PM
spot on mate, lovin the sr steelies. get the bit behind the grille painted

craig green
29-01-07, 01:42 PM
Looks sweet. Nice & simple.

Put some insulation tape on the fr panel support, cleaner than paint.

coochiSR
29-01-07, 05:34 PM
Thanks for all the comments and ianiel ill post pics up of my stoopidity in a mo!

coochiSR
29-01-07, 05:35 PM
I was coming up to a roundabout i do everyday and i looked to the right (like you do) saw it was clear and kept going, but the person in front didn't so i went straight up the back of her! Bang went the BRAND NEW rad! Tried starting it to move it out the way but wouldn't start. So i towed it home and had a look at the damage. Figured out what i needed which was - Grill, Bonnet, Wing, Headlight, Indicator, Raditor, Slam Panel, Valance, Bumper, Number plate and Distributor cap! But the wing i got was "twisted" so its gotta go back to have a new wing fitted and sprayed. And i would post up pics but cannot find them..........

Matt Pickering
29-01-07, 05:47 PM
Thats Nice! Good clean looking example!

Matt...

H15 NVA
30-01-07, 02:11 PM
def spray or tape up bit behind grill. is it jus me or does bumper seem to drop on passenger side?? and grill not sitting right??

Breeny
30-01-07, 02:16 PM
Rahh mint!

I'd have a Nova as a runaround if it would stay that mint during the winter! lol

Adam
30-01-07, 02:37 PM
Looks clean as fook that, very nice.

What work have you had done?

novanutted
30-01-07, 03:00 PM
its dropped at the left quite a bit spoils it really

coochiSR
31-01-07, 08:26 PM
LLTN i have written that before? ianiel asked. and yeah it does sit low because of tne wing being out of shape - hence why bumper low and grill not fittting right!

Adam
31-01-07, 08:28 PM
Ahh yeah, so you did.
Didn't see that,Lol.

coochiSR
31-01-07, 08:30 PM
its alright mate. just got to get some money and ill have a new wing put on and sprayed and it should sort it out!

Lee
31-01-07, 08:36 PM
Love it mate, nice work!