PDA

View Full Version : Really didn't want to do this!

tom reid
27-01-07, 10:05 PM
I'm quite new to this forum, but it appears that I may have been the victim of a theft.
I sent ?120 to CARNOISSEURCRAIG, AKA CRAIG WALKER, for the front and rear bumpers from a car he was breaking, sent cash in a registered envelope on Wed 10th Jan.
He acknowleged receipt of cash by text the next day, the 11th.
On Sat 13th the bumpers had not arrived by late PM, called Craig and left him a messege advising him of this.
He responded the next day saying " I posted them on Thursday, I'll chase up the courier and get back to you".
Well guess what?, 7 days have gone by and despite calling his home/mobile numbers and e-mailing him I have not had a response, he's completely ignored me.

Now, I have been careful to say that it APPEARS he has stolen the money, for he may have fallen foul to some accident/emergency, but, when I called his home number today and spoke to a lady, she did not inform me that Craig was indesposed, just that she would pass on my request for him to call me back. So far tonight, he has not responded

It could also be a case of ha DID piost the bumpers and the courier company have lost or had them stolen/delivered to the wrong address.
BUT HOW WILL I KNOW IF HE WON'T (WON@T) COMMUNICATE WITH ME??????

If anyone knows this man, I would appreciate it if he could be informed that I STILL want the bumpers, if they are available, or the money refunded as soon as possible, this will ensure that the police/legal representation do not get involved.

I understand that some of you reading this may be friendly with Craig and I have no wish to drag his name/reputation through the dirt with wild accusations and i don't wish to get into a slagging match with other forum members, i would simply wish for Craig to get in touch with me.

nova1.2sr
27-01-07, 10:07 PM
hi m8 what was his email

Mike
27-01-07, 10:08 PM
nah he seems a fairly genuine chap tbh, i think there must have been some kinda mix up with the coureir tbh mate

nova1.2sr
27-01-07, 10:09 PM
were the bumper sent througth parcelo force as they have benn ****ing it all up for last 3 weeks

draper
27-01-07, 10:13 PM
still not sorted then tom ?? hopefully it'll sort itself out, cant see why he'd ignore you though if he's not at fault ??

tom reid
27-01-07, 10:14 PM
Last of the Nova SR'S
If that's the case why not let me know?

Nova 1.2 SR
I don't know who he sent them with,he won't talk to me!!!!!

tom reid
27-01-07, 10:18 PM
Hi Mark,

Well, what can I say?

Stuart
27-01-07, 10:40 PM
rather than a load of old assumptions and diverse toss sotry thinking, just wait for craig to reply/contact tom...

leave it at that

Will F
27-01-07, 10:48 PM
I dont know him or care about this (as I think its still too early to start getting upset) but maybe give him a little more time, cos people do have other things to do in their lives, apart from using the Internet/sending stuff/dealing with couriers/emailing

richi
28-01-07, 10:04 AM
I dont know him or care about this (as I think its still too early to start getting upset) but maybe give him a little more time, cos people do have other things to do in their lives, apart from using the Internet/sending stuff/dealing with couriers/emailing

fair enough but it only takes 5 mins out of his life to reply dont it,

kevster
28-01-07, 11:14 AM
i hope every think gets sorted soon dude

xShEpx
28-01-07, 04:19 PM
nah i know craig he lives not to far from me and he's a very honest person, he's not been on the local cruise site for a while now, maybe something is wrong?

but he is defo not a thief, he earns plenty money, and he's a good guy,

if i hear anything ill let u know, but i think u should remove this thread as its kinda tarnished his name already and if something has happened its not very nice to some back to this....

carnoisseurcraig
28-01-07, 05:11 PM
Hi guys...

sorry to all those concerned with late postage of goods.... There has been stuff going on behind closed doors but be assured im no thief and goods will be sent out first thing tomorrow.

People waiting on items from this site i think is just TOM REID - front rear bumpers. I had issues with the courier and they ended up not collecting the said goods then due to events out of my control it caused the delay

Personal reasons has been the factor and before we all jump on the band wagon and slate me it only takes 5 mins etc etc etc i agree. It does. Oversight on my part but we do silly things in time of crisis etc.

Bear with me Tom. I know its been a while, 2 weeks i believe but i will sort this out for collection tuesday and delivery on wednesday. I PROMISE!!

Shep, many thanks for the words of support and from the people who know and trust me.

Cheers

Nobby
28-01-07, 05:27 PM
Hi guys...

sorry to all those concerned with late postage of goods.... There has been stuff going on behind closed doors but be assured im no thief and goods will be sent out first thing tomorrow.

People waiting on items from this site i think is just TOM REID - front rear bumpers. I had issues with the courier and they ended up not collecting the said goods then due to events out of my control it caused the delay

Personal reasons has been the factor and before we all jump on the band wagon and slate me it only takes 5 mins etc etc etc i agree. It does. Oversight on my part but we do silly things in time of crisis etc.

Bear with me Tom. I know its been a while, 2 weeks i believe but i will sort this out for collection tuesday and delivery on wednesday. I PROMISE!!

Shep, many thanks for the words of support and from the people who know and trust me.

Cheers

:thumb: