PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Rear Clusters!!!

Anonymous
25-07-01, 05:34 PM
Well if anyones seen augs max power they would have seen the civic where the boot has been extended ova the clusters and new ones are placed into the bumper.

Extending the boot isn't goin to be a problem but what lights could i use in the bumper, i like the ones they used on the civic but they dont say what they are?

Thanx
HoundDoG

MY CAR WILL BE IN MAX POWER!!!

Anonymous
26-07-01, 09:41 AM
ford focus ones would look good

"One day a Florist goes for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay the Barber and the barber replies: 'I am Sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a Community Service'. The Florist is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the Barber goes to open his shop, there is a Thank you Card and a dozen roses waiting at his door. A Cop goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the Barber and the barber replies: 'I am Sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a Community Service. The Cop is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the Barber goes to open his shop, there is a Thank you Card and a dozen Donuts waiting at his door. An Indian Software Engineer goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the Barber and barber replies; 'I'm Sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a Community Service'. The next morning when the Barber goes to open his shop, guess what he finds there --A Dozen Indians waiting for a free haircut..."