PDA

View Full Version : Media Self-Ownage

Jack
25-01-07, 11:10 PM
Just seen this on the local krooooze forum, linked to another forum where a kid was bragging about crashing his R32 Skyline and what not as seen here (http://www.sussexcarz.com/forum/upload1/showthread.php?t=19267). Haven't read the entire thread as its 42 pages of most likely bullsh*t.

Anyway, it gets a little out of hand, and the media get involved, resulting in this (http://www.sussexcarz.com/forum/upload1/showthread.php?t=19267&page=42).

Anybody spot the whoopsy? I got it straight away, but I'm Mr Pedantic lol

Phil_G
25-01-07, 11:23 PM
ROFL

Golf R32

Matt2107
26-01-07, 10:04 AM
lol thats pretty funny.

I bet "paul" is regretting making his post in the first place.

As for the news reporter... it was a woman what do you expect (joking by the way) I reckon she's on a personal campaign though.

wisewood
26-01-07, 11:14 AM
ok...

1. Golf R32 lol lol
2. "Blogger". lol lol lol He didn't f*cking blog, he posted on a message board you thick bint!
3. They emailed the cruise site for a comment, well f*ck my hat they didn't get a reply within minutes and went to press anyway.

Also - when the police do catch up with Paul, all he has to say is that it was all bravado on the website, bigging himself up to impress his mates - he was clearly wearing a seatbelt or in that picture he'd have blood all over his nice white top.

H15 NVA
26-01-07, 12:38 PM
also he never said he'd put himself forward for crash of 2007, someone else said if he'd done it few weeks before he have bin in it

Matt2107
26-01-07, 01:00 PM
He probably swerved for a Rabbit but didn't want anyone to think he was a pussy so came up with the ice story... either that or his 14 year old gf was giving him head and as he came (as soon as her lips touched his little man) he crashed.

wisewood
26-01-07, 01:05 PM
had something similar happen to me once (the ice, not the BJ from a 14 yr old). Saw mahoosive icey patch as i approached a junction, uphill, so thought to myself "why not, i'm going slow enough", so as i turned in i just pulled the handbrake for a second and then released... back end slid out, and slid... and slid ... and i crossed the road and slammed into the kerb, buckling the rear steel wheel. Awesome!!

L14MNP
26-01-07, 02:02 PM
lol This is the same guy who's post I linked a few weeks ago - grade A t00l

and the media........lol

Dar
26-01-07, 02:43 PM
Yup, I remember reading alot of it then. I am supprised at how far its gone!! Love the vids various people have made though.

Jack
26-01-07, 03:36 PM
GTR32's are sh*t anyway, they're a poor man's GTR :D (until they break down, when they become a very expensive paperweight)

had something similar happen to me once (the ice, not the BJ from a 14 yr old). Saw mahoosive icey patch as i approached a junction, uphill, so thought to myself "why not, i'm going slow enough", so as i turned in i just pulled the handbrake for a second and then released... back end slid out, and slid... and slid ... and i crossed the road and slammed into the kerb, buckling the rear steel wheel. Awesome!!
Pro drifter! lol I hit some ice coming into work a little while ago. Was fun crabbing across the road with all 4 wheels wanting to go in different directions lol

wisewood
26-01-07, 03:44 PM
Yeah - awesome feeling when you have literally NO control over where you're heading. The front wheels were spinning away like a good 'un but couldn't get any grip. Lucky nothing came down the road. I stopped doing total bell-end things like that after that incident.

Except the time i touched bumpers with a mate at 90mph in my old clio, on a dual carriageway as we were on our way home after a night out ... both had a car full of people. That was stupid. But fun at the time. Slightest miscalculation and he could have ended up on the other side of the barrier, or worse!

Kinky Monza
26-01-07, 04:31 PM
The guy's a twunt lol

Philsutton
26-01-07, 07:22 PM
what a loser, cant see anything to be bragging about my crashing an driving like a tool though.

draper
26-01-07, 08:04 PM
i go tto page 17 of said thread, FPMSL at th efact the media are involved - shame people who read the paper will think everyone who drives a modified/high performance car drives like he does !!

Phil_G
27-01-07, 10:53 PM
GTR32's are sh*t anyway, they're a poor man's GTR :D (until they break down, when they become a very expensive paperweight)
lol

Granted - still go well though!

Its also looks like its a 2 litre GTS T model.. not a GTR :D

Lee
27-01-07, 11:57 PM
Yeah - awesome feeling when you have literally NO control over where you're heading. The front wheels were spinning away like a good 'un but couldn't get any grip. Lucky nothing came down the road. I stopped doing total bell-end things like that after that incident.

Except the time i touched bumpers with a mate at 90mph in my old clio, on a dual carriageway as we were on our way home after a night out ... both had a car full of people. That was stupid. But fun at the time. Slightest miscalculation and he could have ended up on the other side of the barrier, or worse!

Can we put you forward for the 'stupidest thingy ever to happen quite possibly ever' award, then have lots of funny photoshops of you touching bumpers with amusing things like trees or office furniture, ending with the police collecting forensic evidence from said bumper, and bint on TV saying you 'blogged' that it was 'fun at the time' and Ian can be interviewed saying how your a tool and have been banned from ever posting ever ever so there??

.. or not? lol

Mike
28-01-07, 12:38 AM
lmfbo! the only reason he's got on tv, as the origianl thread he started some how found its way onto EVERY car forum, cruise etc in the UK! And i mean EVERY forum!!

Stupid twunt!! Fancy braging about that! If you read the original thread, which incidently isnt on sussezcars, he also admits to no insurance ;)