PDA

View Full Version : krooooze site brainiacs !!

draper
25-01-07, 09:10 PM
been browsing the local cruise site and found some brillliant wisom

1 guy think that under the new phone laws coming out (3points and a ?60 fine) you get 6points if caught on a friday !!!

another has just got a saxo and his first performance mod is to get an ecu re-map, then add a filter and exhaust :confused:

anyone else got any pearls of wisdom

Martin
25-01-07, 09:30 PM
Putting a Tonne of fibre glass and bodykit on a car and then puttin a bigger engine in..

Power : Weight

is going to be the same as standerd lmao

Philsutton
25-01-07, 09:31 PM
another has just got a saxo and his first performance mod is to get an ecu re-map, then add a filter and exhaust :confused:

lol and i wonder why i dont use krooooooooooooooooooooze sites anymore. You also forgot the classic, yeah but man my uncle has a 4000bhp skyline that would batter that he doesnt drive on the road though as its cost him 5 million pounds to get it like that.

draper
25-01-07, 09:34 PM
im tempted to e-mail the site admin and tell them to delete my account

Philsutton
25-01-07, 09:35 PM
do it, not going to miss anything. I was going to do that to cruise notts but i enjoy the odd laugh now an then and i cant view their posts without an account.

Oh an something that has just annoyed me the wastegate chatter noise debat that is on there. How many times do people need telling its not the waste gate lmfao

draper
25-01-07, 09:39 PM
well these were from cruise derby, they also told me i was jumping on the drifting bandwagon after watching f+f3 innit - this was last week lol

Jack
25-01-07, 10:19 PM
ROFL I'm a member on my local chav site, purely for entertainment. There's a guy on there as well who's also on CCUK (an ICE trader), its quite funny seeing how he markets his stuff on the krooooozzzee site compared to CCUK

Ste L
25-01-07, 10:38 PM
Oh an something that has just annoyed me the wastegate chatter noise debat that is on there. How many times do people need telling its not the waste gate lmfao

its the turbo stalling isn't it that makes the noise, or am i chatting ****, not that clue'd up on turbo engine :roll: lol

Jack
25-01-07, 10:42 PM
Yeah, air hitting the turbo blades. Not good news for turbos!

Ste L
25-01-07, 10:44 PM
thought it was something along them lines :)

Mike
25-01-07, 10:53 PM
my contirbtion to "badass" cruising sites it thread i came across and posted on here:

http://www.novaload.net/forum/showthread.php?t=73703

L14MNP
26-01-07, 01:58 PM
I hardly ever bother with my local 'krooze' site either anymore, I informed them they are all ghey, talking BS, uneducated, and a lot of them spend 24hrs a day 365 dyas a year on there lol
On the uber rare occasion I do post, it is purely to pwn them.
I also get grief for not attending 'meets/kroozes' these days ha ha
Man, they even have birthday / xmas do's ffs

draper
26-01-07, 04:55 PM
cruise derby had an xmas meal and alos go for meals monthly lol im tempted to go and let there tyres down one night lol

wisewood
26-01-07, 04:59 PM
Spray "Cruise Yorkshire Rulez!" on all their cars.

draper
26-01-07, 05:03 PM
PMSL start a war between cruise sites around the country lol

Mike
26-01-07, 05:22 PM
PMSL start a war between cruise sites around the country lol

hehehe that does sound pretty fun tbh!