PDA

View Full Version : I f*ckin hate theivin pikeys!!!

Spudly
23-01-07, 06:05 PM
Why oh why do some stupid thoughtless w4nkers decide its okay for them to just simply take things off other peoples cars, i know its not the most expensive bit in the world but when i came out from work tonight i unlocked my car and my alarm bleeped more than normal to let me know it had gone off, had a quick look round and couldnt see anything amiss, so drove home.
Just got home and found that both drivers side centre caps are now missing from my SR 3-spokes, the other side two are fine, (and no ive not cleaved them off on the kerb as she was parked with the kerb on the other side) im soooo pissed off, and there dont seem to be any available anywhere round here i wanna cry:cry: , so if anyone is feeling nice and would like to sell some to me cheap (or even free as im in dire need cos my car looks crap now) ill be most appreciative lol (rant over) :cry: :cry: :cry:

Martin
23-01-07, 06:06 PM
Spud See me at the JOV meet ;)

Dave.
23-01-07, 06:07 PM
might have some for free mate:thumb:

w4nkers, my old blue nova had its exhaust tip robbed iff it, know how you feel.

also how didnt you knowtise when you walked round?

Riggy
23-01-07, 06:08 PM
little *******s are evrywhere

but that must be one sensitive alarm to go off for someone nicking your centre caps lol :thumb:

draper
23-01-07, 06:11 PM
ive got some aswell fella

my imirscher badge has been knicked off my grill aswell - there ?7 on ebay ffs !!!

SRlew
23-01-07, 06:14 PM
f**king gets me angry thinking about it!

gutted for you mate!

Martin
23-01-07, 06:14 PM
my novas tucked away in my garage... i think lmao never kno with peeps around here

Dave.
23-01-07, 06:18 PM
ibe just got my astra 5 spokes on now with no center caps lol

Jack
23-01-07, 06:21 PM
Hence why I araldited the opel emblems on my Cesaro caps. They're not going anywhere lol

Spudly
23-01-07, 06:28 PM
Spud See me at the JOV meet ;)

Ooh yes please mate its this sun aint it??
Ill have to get ya a beer in or summat then as long as youre on passenger power, to be fair i really dont know how i didnt notice dave, gonna nip back and have a look see if i can see them when i go out but doubt it!
Aye its not so much sensitive Riggy, its more to the fact ive put dual zone proxy on it and set the internal field so it reaches slightly outside of the car so if anyone is close enough to take bits off the wheel or try for the wheels themselves, the it goes off, they prob woulda had all four otherwise!!

Martin
23-01-07, 06:32 PM
Yep tis sunday mate i'l go dig them out the garage

Spudly
23-01-07, 06:38 PM
Youre a hero mate thankingyou most kindly as many as you wanna throw my way will be greatly accepted hehe lol, was fuming when i noticed, i nearly took it out on me poor car oops lol!!!

SuperNova!
23-01-07, 06:44 PM
They done you a favour nicking your exhaust tip mate.

As for the centre caps I feel for you mate the world is full of nobs.

Dave

hendrix
23-01-07, 07:35 PM
i got some somewhere too, ill try dig em out :thumb:

Lee
23-01-07, 09:34 PM
I stole some off an old heap in Hull this morning, you can have them for a tenner lol

Joking aside, i feel your pain mate, makes you feel violated when thieving scum steal your stuff.

Spudly
24-01-07, 12:17 AM
Hey you cheeky mr BT, ill have you know shes no heap (well not anymore since i rescued her from simpsons lol) i know its not the most important thing in the worl just its so infuriating as all of them were absolutely mint with not even the slightest scuffs on them, and why should i take my time to find them and the wheels (obviously) and keep my car looking tidy and clean just for some little scum-bag to just whip em grrr, i was admiring the fact the **** end of my car is now lower as ive just got some springs the same drop as my fronts as i drove past a window tonight (perv on yer car we all do it) and then was let down by the fact my wheels just look sh1te now, im gonna go to bed and cry now lol!
And any more caps donated (swapped for beers if you prefer) on sunday will be lovingly accepted in case they decide to take any more of em, i hope i find out who it was ill superglue one to their foreheads lmao!

Matt2107
24-01-07, 09:27 AM
Gutted for ya mate.

Tbh though I wouldnt put centre caps back on as they will only get nicked again, especially as they only managed to get 2. Save them for special occasions like meets, photo shoots and birthdays!

Novadex
24-01-07, 05:49 PM
scum of the earth, better get the grip fill out :thumb:

draper
24-01-07, 06:33 PM
i wouldnt glue em on, how would you take the wheels off lol

Novadex
24-01-07, 06:48 PM
i wouldnt glue em on, how would you take the wheels off lol

lol you kinda missed the point there...

draper
24-01-07, 07:00 PM
im still missing the point :wtf:

Martin
24-01-07, 07:08 PM
i hope i find out who it was ill superglue one to their foreheads lmao!

that point maybe?

Ash
24-01-07, 08:57 PM
Almost as annoying; is when they break in 3 times out side your house and don't touch a thing, not even ?5k of irreplaceable ICE. it's bugged me to this day. So im another person who (almost) feels your pain.

Ash