PDA

View Full Version : How to drive in winter

Jack
22-01-07, 06:05 PM
Methinks its a tad icy outside (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ccdde4967e)...

Donova
22-01-07, 06:34 PM
Ouch! my insurance premium!!:cry:

Novadex
22-01-07, 06:35 PM
lol ive been in somthing samilar last winder in my Xr2.. not a good outcome

dannyb
22-01-07, 06:42 PM
How do you begin to explain to the insurance company??? Its all on tape so no getting out of it!!

Riggy
22-01-07, 06:48 PM
PMSL thats bad

Mike
22-01-07, 06:56 PM
jesus, that first car sounds/looks like its got its foot flat to the floor tho whilst if pings off all the street furniture and other cars...

Martin
22-01-07, 07:16 PM
lol

Philsutton
22-01-07, 08:09 PM
what a fooking tool, really p*sses me off when i can see people that clearly havent got a clue what they are doing. Im waiting until there is ice on the road and we get an influx of 1.2 corsa owners coming down to get new rear axles and lower arms because they have bounced off curbs at 90+. The normal comment is "yeah man i was going into the roundabout at about 50mph, locked the steering over an floored it innit, just went straight on and thats why your fixing my rear axle.

Fooking hate stupid people, its all good him bouncing off other cars but what is there are some kids on the pavement. Mr retard isnt going to be able to control his 40bhp monster on ice.

Donova
22-01-07, 08:29 PM
what a fooking tool, really p*sses me off when i can see people that clearly havent got a clue what they are doing. Im waiting until there is ice on the road and we get an influx of 1.2 corsa owners coming down to get new rear axles and lower arms because they have bounced off curbs at 90+. The normal comment is "yeah man i was going into the roundabout at about 50mph, locked the steering over an floored it innit, just went straight on and thats why your fixing my rear axle.

Fooking hate stupid people, its all good him bouncing off other cars but what is there are some kids on the pavement. Mr retard isnt going to be able to control his 40bhp monster on ice. I'll second that:(

c'2.0lrt
22-01-07, 09:17 PM
ill 3rd that^^^^ the person in the first deffinatly had there foot down alot,

Philsutton
22-01-07, 09:18 PM
alot, i dont think they backed off

draper
22-01-07, 09:30 PM

Fooking hate stupid people, its all good him bouncing off other cars but what is there are some kids on the pavement. Mr retard isnt going to be able to control his 40bhp monster on ice.

"yeah i was drifting round da car park innit manz, must of hit a stone and lost da back end"

Philsutton
22-01-07, 09:33 PM
Also the other thing that annoys me is when some tool in a transit over takes me on a blind corner, on a hill in the fog at mach 4. Is it wrong to be sitting there with my fingers crossed going "i hope you die" ?

hendrix
22-01-07, 09:37 PM
nope not at all wrong phil!!
I had a transit try overtake me in my 1lt the other night going over a blind hill onto a cross roads. I nailed it so it took him ages to get past but he still did lol just couldnt believe why he would do it at a really bad junction. The reason he over took me was cos i was accelerating a bit slow and he thought he could get past etc etc
w*nker

Timmy
22-01-07, 10:49 PM
one word snow chaines?

Lee
22-01-07, 11:27 PM
Oi, leave Transit drivers alone lol

BigStan
23-01-07, 08:38 AM
Funny vid lol

wisewood
23-01-07, 09:13 AM
deceptive vid - you cant see how steep the slopes are on the roads, i reckon they must be quite steep as the cars just keep going for miles further than you'd expect if it were flat.