PDA

View Full Version : Exaust Advice...

Anonymous
13-07-01, 01:14 PM
right ive just spotted a nice stanless exaust in the tweeks catalouge and its an Evo 3(by piper i think?!?) is the full stainless 3" system and was wondering if these are any good? just wanted to know before i end up buying one cause i need a decent exaust cause mines fucked at themo so need to replace it asap

Anonymous
16-07-01, 09:53 AM
i have a piper Evo 3 on mine and four of my mates have Evo 3's on their Novas as well, they are very good, they sound sweet and look good to, not too big !

"Don't just look at it......................EAT IT!!!!!"

Anonymous
16-07-01, 04:06 PM
just been to tweeks and for the 2.3" and its ?160 for the full stainless system system and fitted so getting it end of the month :D how loud are they? want a bit of noise but nothing ott

Anonymous
16-07-01, 04:11 PM
sry that was meant to say 3.5"

Anonymous
17-07-01, 08:36 AM
they are loud, and they make a nice sound, not like a shitty big bore or something tacky like that, and they look nice as well, not too big. I mean, 5 poeple with novas that I kno including me have them and we all swear by them so, we can't all be wrong.

Anonymous
17-07-01, 09:57 AM
good its mine then on pay day :D cheers Damian makes me fell a bit better handing over all the cash

Anonymous
17-07-01, 10:10 AM
are you going to get them to fit it for you as well ?

Anonymous
17-07-01, 10:32 AM
depends how easy are they to fit? do they go directly onto the original mountings? as they want to charge 20 notes to take the old one off and fit the new one...

i could probably do it at my mates house and get it up in the air so i can get at it easy and take a peek underneath to see how the cars fairing

Anonymous
17-07-01, 12:19 PM
Personally, I would give them the money and let them do it, it can be really fiddly !!!

and if you get it slightly wrong it wont sit right and it will rattle and bang and the tailpipe will sit at a funny angle.

Me and my brother fitted his onto his GSI and it was a pain in the arse, so when I got mine I just payed a garage to fit it. A damn site easier I tell you !!!!

What car is it going on, i.e model, year ?

Anonymous
17-07-01, 01:41 PM
right ill get them to do it cause i know they do a good job after fitting me mates, which was held on solid and never rattled once, well untill he started backfiring and getting flames :O

its going on me e reg 1.3 Sr

Anonymous
17-07-01, 02:53 PM
make sure they put the right one on, when I had mine fitted the company were a bunch of wankers and they tried to fit a MK1 exhaust onto my MK2 !!! twats, of course it won't fit, it took me to tell them that it was wrong b4 they realised, just don't go to STS !

Anonymous
17-07-01, 02:58 PM
lol nah ill be taking it To Demon Tweeks, some of the ppl behind the counters are stupid but i think the ones doing the work will know what there doing...well i hope so anywayz :D

Anonymous
17-07-01, 04:16 PM
let us know what you think once you have had it fitted.

Anonymous
18-07-01, 11:35 AM
yep will let u know, shoud be happy with it cause im getting a K&N (or piper cross if i can find one) and as long as i can fit it easily ill get it tuned up and sounding damn fine :)

Anonymous
18-07-01, 12:22 PM
aii !