PDA

View Full Version : Online racing anyone?

Chris
19-01-07, 03:50 PM
Dunno if it has been posted on here yet but..

Has anyone see Live For Speed (lfs). Its free to download (122Mb) and you can use the demo version as much as you want. It is the ultimate in racing simulation (if only they could make GT4 as good lol).

Myself and BT have been racing all day with others from around the globe and it rocks. If you buy the S2 version (which is just an unlock code) there are some awsome cars to choose from and different race formats.

It is quite difficult to start with but once you have got the idea you will be hooked, oh and its easier and faster with a wheel.

Try it out @ www.liveforspeed.net (http://www.liveforspeed.net) .

If anyone is on it post your username in here and me and BT will see you for a race..

Chris

Iain
19-01-07, 03:55 PM
I use it (although not had much time recently). You play much in the GTR races around AS3?

Username: iainel

Chris
19-01-07, 03:57 PM
not done much tbh, only really started playing it. Only track I know well is BL GP. Done a little on Aston National. But havnt done much in the GTR's.

Chris

Iain
19-01-07, 04:00 PM
Yeah Aston National, that's the one. Check out servers like Cone Dodgers for some 10 lap races in GTRs around there. Very good racing but very competitive!

I'll try and meet you on there for some races on BL GP next time you're racing if you want. (Add me to MSN Messenger if you want to tell me when you're next racing :thumb:)

Chris
19-01-07, 05:29 PM
Some good racing there.

Iainel setup a NL server for a couple of races.

One tip to fellow NLers,

If you end up in a race with BT, just let him have the line to the first corner, then when he lands on his roof you can pass with ease, otherwise he will take you out in the process of landing on his roof lol.

Cheers Iain

Iain
19-01-07, 05:33 PM
If you end up in a race with BT, just let him have the line to the first corner, then when he lands on his roof you can pass with ease, otherwise he will take you out in the process of landing on his roof lol

Too true! lollol

Cheers Iain

No problem, was good fun :thumb::D Race again soon

Lee
19-01-07, 06:21 PM
If you end up in a race with BT, just let him have the line to the first corner, then when he lands on his roof you can pass with ease,

Poxy cold slicks LMAO

Dergnova
19-01-07, 06:45 PM
Used to play it alot altho iv only got the free version :( me and "Doherty" on here played it flatout,must light her up some time again altho i think since my pc is ****ed now,its sticks during play,well so my wee bro said.. il see later :)