PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Please, i'm a f**king idiot who can't spell

monkey_boy18
17-01-07, 11:04 PM
RITE PEOPLE i have a 1998 corsa b. and i am thinking of buying the 1.6 nova gte engine now i need to no if these fit strate in as i am told they doo but what do i have to change? drive shafts? or what i need to no every single little thing pleasee lol. can some 1 help me please and send me in the rite direction thanks alot people:)

JSeymour
17-01-07, 11:51 PM
what about the 16v corsa gsi engine?

Adam
18-01-07, 12:38 AM
www.corsasport.co.uk

Ian
18-01-07, 08:26 AM
RITE PEOPLE i have a 1998 corsa b. and i am thinking of buying the 1.6 nova gte engine now i need to no if these fit strate in as i am told they doo but what do i have to change? drive shafts? or what i need to no every single little thing pleasee lol. can some 1 help me please and send me in the rite direction thanks alot people:)
If i see one more post in stupid size and/or colour and/or chav typing, I will ban you.
To be fair, Ian G from corsasport doesnt deserve idiots like this sent over there.
You should try www.migweb.co.uk
I'm sure there were about 3 people who have done this conversion on there ;)

Stuart
18-01-07, 08:30 AM
post in car chat on mig, they will respond faster

sim0ng
18-01-07, 10:22 AM
you need a sri/gsi fuel pump, engine mounts off a sri 8v then your standard shafts should fit I think as the C16SE/E16SE both run an F13 gearbox (I belive) then you'll need to do the usial of fitting the ecu and loom from the nova into your corsa as with most other conversions.

come on www.purevaux.co.uk but don't use the big blue "txt tork" or you'll be banned. theres no need for it!

Lee
18-01-07, 05:30 PM
You should try www.migweb.co.uk (http://www.migweb.co.uk)

FPMSL lol

lee 16v
18-01-07, 07:00 PM
its easy my mate done his in 1 weekend, and iv got a gsi engine i want to sell