PDA

View Full Version : Adventure Of A Lifetime

Lee-1984
16-01-07, 04:46 AM
If you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime,

TRY THIS:

Enter Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq illegally.
Never mind immigration Quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.
Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.
Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc. Procreate abundantly.

Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behaviour with, "It is a cultural thing; you wouldn't understand."

Keep your British identity strong.
Fly the your national flag from your rooftop, or
proudly display it in your front window, or on your
car bumper.

Speak only English at home and in public, and insist that your children do likewise.

Demand classes on English culture in the Muslim school System.

Demand a local country driver licence.
This will afford other legal Rights and will go far to
legitimise your unauthorised, illegal, presence in
Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq.

Drive around with no liability insurance and ignore
local traffic Laws.

Insist that local country law enforcement teaches
English to all its Officers.

Organise protest marches against your host country, inciting violence against non-Brits, non-Christians, and the government that let you in.

Good luck!!!

You'll soon be dead!!!

Because it will never happen in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq or any other country in the world - except right here in the UK.

For we are run by soft, politically correct politicians, that are too scared to "offend" anyone.

If you agree, pass it on.

If you don't, go ahead and try the above in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq.

Good luck

Bouch
16-01-07, 07:04 AM
You've hit the nail on the head chap!!!!
What a pussy country we live in.
I love this little island that we call home and it p1sses me off to see all theses ar5ewipes allowing p1ss takers into our home and bleed it for all its worth.
We should take the same approach as the aussies....Chuck them back on the boat they came in on!

Rant over...........wooosar!!!!

Jack
16-01-07, 08:30 AM
Wait for Prime Minister Wisewood to see this thread lol

If you think about it, we should have a very secure immigration policy - we're a fscking island, all we need to worry about is securing our ports and seaways. Part of the problem though is French border control seem quite happy to pass the immigrants straight through their country and into ours via the channel tunnel.

I vote for installation of automatic movement sensing lasers in the tunnel, Resident Evil style. Employ all those Robot Wars nerds to build robots for guard duties. Sod Big Brother, putting "Tunnel Slaughter Of Death" on telly would get far better ratings.

BigStan
16-01-07, 08:30 AM
Amen to that !

Kinky Monza
16-01-07, 10:08 AM
Too true!!!

Matt2107
16-01-07, 10:22 AM
Funnily enough whenever I'm filling out a form and it says nationality... I always mark English in the other box... why the **** should I call myself British.

Lee-1984
16-01-07, 01:08 PM
Funnily enough whenever I'm filling out a form and it says nationality... I always mark English in the other box... why the **** should I call myself British.

ur not the only 1 there mate

Matt2107
16-01-07, 01:14 PM
On that national census there was about 7 years ago I marked my religion as Jedi too :D

Jack
16-01-07, 01:24 PM
Have the Government fined you yet? They threatened to fine anyone who put down misleading or false information on the forms (which was blatantly aimed at people who wanted to put down "Jedi")... basically, you'd have had to prove you were a Jedi Knight for them not to fine you. I'm guessing they never went through with it though!

Matt2107
16-01-07, 01:46 PM
No fines... anyway i "force" broke their fingers so they couldnt write to me.

craig green
16-01-07, 02:46 PM
Another 'this country sucks' thread. ACE!