PDA

View Full Version : Tracking

Anonymous
06-07-01, 05:07 PM
Car was pulling to the left, so i took it to the garage to get the tracking sorted, they did the job but the car was still pulling to the left, so i took it back and he had another look, but he said he checked the brakes and the tracking was spot on so he couldn;t help me. Why is it still pulling? could it be something to do with the brakes?

Anonymous
06-07-01, 06:24 PM
Either the left brake is binding badly or worn bushes, or the cars had a crash, curbed badly and shifted the chassis a bit?

Anonymous
06-07-01, 06:50 PM
Take it to a reputable garage with a chasis jig and get hem to check the alignment.I had to get mine realigned after a 30 mile an hour crash.Nova chasis's ain't renowned for their strength!!

STOP.............................................. .........................................CARRY ON!

Anonymous
06-07-01, 09:02 PM
it could be a brake caliper sticking

Anonymous
06-07-01, 11:31 PM
erm, or, go and find someone who can do a four wheel alignment, if its been lowered, the camber will be shot, mine pulls to the left, didnt b4 it was lowered.

Anonymous
07-07-01, 12:25 AM
Mine pulled slightly.....caused by a sticking calliper. I fitted a re-con kit (new sliders), and also cleaned out the piston, and put in a new seal, and it's been fine since.
I did both sides though, to make sure things were equal both sides ;)