PDA

View Full Version : write off-nova sting

Anonymous
04-07-01, 08:21 PM
I have spotted an accident damaged nova sting,G-reg,missing interior(arse!) and engine(doh!) with some damage to the passenger side,the front wing can be replaced,and I have a good passenger door,trouble is,theres some damage to the rear quarter,basically creased the end of the back door and some of the side into the car by an inch at max,does anyone know if something like this can be repaired?-its mine for ?30 you see,(missing spoiler too :() and if the body can be sorted,I will get it for my bro,as he said he would love to build up a car,and he would like to do a nova,as he knows how to do alot of the work cos he did most tweeking to mine(I just did cosmetics,interior and some technical) also,how do you remove a vehicle from the write off list?-the car has to be worth ?30 for a mint glacier white back bumper,standard front bumper and grille,hasnt it really?-please help

a car one colour soon!:)

Anonymous
05-07-01, 07:31 PM
Depends what the shells like underneath as to whether it's worth spending anything on. Check rear chassis legs, rear panel, front inner wings, floor pan, etc. If these are sound, have a closer look, if the chassis is bent, it'll be hard to sort, but you could jig it. Rear quaters can be replaced certainly, anything can be replaced! It would depend on whether your handy with a welder, or know someone who is!

Anonymous
05-07-01, 10:09 PM
hmmmm,if I can get someone to sor tout the damage,my bro can do the rest and its his!-alternatively,manchesters novas go for peanuts!-especially stolen recovered ones,cos my bro in law got me an auto trader,an A-reg 1.2 GL,no damage,stolen recovered,?25? the other novas go for ?75 to ?200!-not bad eh?-cheapest I have seen complete cars for!=anyways,it is time for BB(sad aint I?)and Im pished after 9pints of kronembourg :( not bad for an 18 year old,but I have handled more,aint drank for almost 2 weekss

a car one colour soon!:)