PDA

View Full Version : garage clearout

slammed_106
11-01-07, 07:56 PM
while hunting for my coilover spanner i found some bits off my old nova:

* 1.3 inlet manifold with weber 32/34 (i think) carb fitted.. this comes complete with stainless steel braided fuel lines, inline filter,choke cable and custom fabricated air filter that uses a pipercross element (same style as K&N but foam instead of paper) it was jetted to run my fast road cam and back box but also worked flawlessly when i put it back to standard

?150

* custom fabricated strut brace (mine was 2 stud dunno if there all the same?) made from T45 tubing and finished in yellow paint a bit tatty now but will sand and re-paint easily

?10

* nova skirts in bare plastic factory finish with some carefull drilling i`ll probably be able to supply clips aswell and the fixings where it meets rear arch

?30

P+P to be added to the above or depending on distance i can meet halfway (wisbech , cambs , pe14 )
dunno when i`ll be on this site again so please contact me on either stu_t69@hotmail.com or text/call 07977016460 to haggle/buy etc etc

cheers stu

ps. despite going french years ago i still miss the ol vaux! big respect to you lot for keepin them on the road!!

SORRY POSTED TWICE AS I`M A PC GOON!!