PDA

View Full Version : garage clearout

slammed_106
11-01-07, 07:44 PM
had a bit of a clearout the other day while looking for my coilover spanner i managed to find a few nova bits off my old car..

*1.3 inlet manifold fitted with weber32/34 (i think) carb.. this comes complete with stainless steel braided fuel lines, inline filter, manual choke cable and a custom air filetr that uses a pipercross element (same style as K&N but with foam instead of paper)

it use to run on my old car whch had a fast road cam and back box but also worked flawlessly when i put it back to standard

150 quid

*custom fabricated strut brace made from T45 tubing and finished in yellow paint a bit tatty but would sand up and repaint a treat

10 quid

*factory side skirts in bare plastic finish with some carefull drilling i`ll probably be able to supply clips with them too and fixings for where it meets the rear arch

30 quid

items will require p+p adding or depending on distance can meet halfway (i`m in wisbech , cambs)

willing to haggle if that your thing but please reply on either stu_t69@hotmail.com or 07977016460 with a text or voicemail

cheers and despite going french i still miss the ol vaux big respect to you lot for keepin them flying!!