PDA

View Full Version : blue l.e.d's

Anonymous
02-07-01, 04:35 PM
i was racin this lad and started pullin away from him when suddendly i seen 2 blue lights in the headligts flashin, i though fuck its the pigs so i started to slow down and pull over. Then the next thing i knew there was a lad and his mate over takin me and wavin in his shitty 205 gti. so i ad the idea of gettin 2 blue l.e.d's and put one in each of my head lights but how would i do it. I want them to flash one by one not both flash at the same time like hazards do then ill run a switch into the interior to turn um on and off any ideas on how this could be done. Just hope the pigs dont catch me lol

Anonymous
02-07-01, 05:18 PM
Why don't you get the proper pace car lights for 20 quid they look good.

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
02-07-01, 05:59 PM
where do u get them from and where do they go cause i want the to go in my head light not behind the grill cause if the pigs c um they wont be happy

Anonymous
02-07-01, 08:42 PM
they are like F1 pace car strobes. you can get em from DT (i think) or other good dodgy tuning shops.

to do the blue leds thing get a flasher module from maplins and wire em up so that they do what you want. job done

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
02-07-01, 10:53 PM
they aint LEDs

LEDs dont come in blue, well not at least for small amounts of money, last time i checked blue LEDs were still in the making...

Anonymous
02-07-01, 10:59 PM
ive got the blue l.e.d's they cost me ?5 each

Anonymous
02-07-01, 11:56 PM
so :p rich lol

last time i looked a decent 5mm one was ?8.50 and a white one was ?10 lol

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
03-07-01, 12:04 AM
rich me ol' mucka, you can get blue LED's from maplins u tool! I can get you 'em from all my PC shops too :)

Anonymous
03-07-01, 10:38 AM
I got soem blue headlamp bulbs like the ones the pigs use, I had heard that they were shit so I wasn't expecting miracles, but I fitted them last night and they are wicked, they look blue at some angles, orange in others, white in other angles, and even green sometimes !!!! wicked !!!!
If you look straight on up close, like where the pigs might stand when asking for my liscence ! they are white and normal, Im well happy, and they were only ?4 for 2 !

" I think he's trying to watch some illegal channels"
"No thats just the nature show"
"Oh yeah, Spank My Hairy Ass!!"
"Whats that?"
"Ride me, Ride me like a pony !"

Anonymous
03-07-01, 12:13 PM
u better watch that u dont get seen with anything that resembles a police car cause u will get done with impersonating a police car ....doh :-(

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
03-07-01, 12:37 PM
iz u taking the piss Ballsy ?

"Whats that?"

Anonymous
03-07-01, 04:53 PM
damien, where u get those dead cheap bulbs from? i aint seen any for less than ?20 :)

Anonymous
03-07-01, 05:02 PM
Maccess, its a place thats sells @ trade prices to resellers of automobile accesories and spares. My friend owns a garage so I go with him, everything is about 40 - 50% cheaper than in the shops. Its modifying heaven !!!

"Whats that?"