PDA

View Full Version : Laguna Spliter?

LONG~BAR
10-01-07, 03:59 PM
Bought a Laguna Spliter from a scrappie tha other day, now I need to work out the best way to fit and how to remove the bumper.
On the vec theres two star shape bolts inside the wheel arch which bolts through the wing into the bumper and other bolts dotted around,. is it the same for the Nova?:eek:

L14MNP
10-01-07, 04:04 PM
2 bolts inside each front arch and 2 nuts/bolts? on front, when u remove grille they are bolting the bumper to the reinforcer. Hope I help lol

chimp007_uk
10-01-07, 04:05 PM
theres two bolts under the wheel arch on the inner wing that hold the bumper "bar" to the car then on the wing itself there's two more bolts either side that stop the bumper flapping and hols it in place. 8 bolts in total.

best way to attach the spoiler is probably using self tapping screws, then if it catches anything it will rip off instead of taking your bumper with it. then you have the problem of people ripping it off... i used small m5 bolts, nuts and washers (i think) when i fitted one years ago. i did smooth all mine with the bumper as well.

back in the day lol

ReeceH
10-01-07, 04:16 PM
to make sure you get it in the level, simply find the middle point of the splitter and the middle point on the bottom of your bumper, drill a hole in the bumper and screw in your middle with a self tapping screw and every few inches put another screw working your way to the ends.

to make the splitter bend better to follow your bumper simply cut small sections out of the back part of the splitter so it bends more.and when its all screwed on cut off the left over

LONG~BAR
10-01-07, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the help.

chimp007_uk
10-01-07, 06:50 PM
you can get the old hair dryer out and heat it up a little, helps it bend