PDA

View Full Version : nova

richi
09-01-07, 07:12 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESC%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260074223706&rd=1&rd=1

enjoy

novatrix
09-01-07, 07:16 PM
item has been removed mate

Riggy
09-01-07, 08:02 PM
i have never seen that round rochdale ,

not my cup of tea though

might get deleted due to it being a ebay link

richi
09-01-07, 10:42 PM
what you on about item has been removed???
i no its a ebay link and i will change it if its a prob but its still on there

richi
09-01-07, 10:43 PM
dont get to much time to drive it that much thats partly why i am getting rid and gona start a new project soon i think

gossy
10-01-07, 02:14 AM
sorry to post but was just wonderin wer u got ur front bumper from as i like it if u would be able to tell me will u pm me there web adress if thay have 1 or some info wer i can get 1 from
thanks andy

andy_017
10-01-07, 12:02 PM
I've seen this car around rochdale, i'm the lad thats got the red one mate with the speedlines, how come you've decided too sell then, thought you were getting a new engine in there and had other plans for it?

JSeymour
10-01-07, 01:53 PM
sorry to post but was just wonderin wer u got ur front bumper from as i like it if u would be able to tell me will u pm me there web adress if thay have 1 or some info wer i can get 1 from
thanks andy

its a modded item so you cant buy it. it says that on e-bay and its pretty obvious.

Riggy
10-01-07, 02:07 PM
I've seen this car around rochdale, i'm the lad thats got the red one mate with the speedlines, how come you've decided too sell then, thought you were getting a new engine in there and had other plans for it?

lol was you driving up motorway with you misses last week ish when a nobber in a corsa gsi was alongside you staring at your car wishing he had his nova back lol

ooops that was me :thumb:

gossy
10-01-07, 02:53 PM
i only had a look at the pics on ebay so i didnt no

richi
10-01-07, 04:36 PM
its custom made, think the top is nova and the bottom is from a 206

richi
10-01-07, 04:37 PM
its a modded item so you cant buy it. it says that on e-bay and its pretty obvious.

or thats another way to put itlol

richi
10-01-07, 04:38 PM

yeah i no but moving out so need the space and i will have a garage so gona start all over again,thinking wide arch kit this time
hows yours getting on?

richi
10-01-07, 04:43 PM
lol was you driving up motorway with you misses last week ish when a nobber in a corsa gsi was alongside you staring at your car wishing he had his nova back lol

ooops that was me :thumb:

lollol i am a fan of the gsi's i still have my sri sat on the drive, fooked!!!

andy_017
10-01-07, 06:54 PM
lol haha yeah Riggy that was me, your Corsa on speedlines yeah? i thought that whoever it was, was having a proper good look! nice car btw!:thumb: