PDA

View Full Version : Heating!!

Anonymous
20-06-01, 04:13 PM
Allrighty peeps gonaneed some help soon.
My heater doesn't seem to work.It blows air but evenafter a long run and the engines hot theres no heat at all.My head gaskets fine and I can't think whats up with it.also it blows fcuk all on number 1 settin and very little on number 2 setting.That doesn't bother me it's just the fact that i can cut diamonds with my nipples when cruisin windows down stylee.My mate thought it my be a heater matrix(whats that??) any way of checkin what sthe prob??
Fraz

STOP.............................................. .........................................CARRY ON!

Anonymous
20-06-01, 04:34 PM
Heater matrix is the big bulky black box thingy under the dash... in the centre.
I got a spare one but it's been outside for a week and i have no clue how to fit one or what it does really. I do know that it has water inside it as some leaked on some trousers of mine.. but thats all i know really. It just came with my new/used interior.

** Please Don't Spank Me TOO Hard... I Didn't Mean To Honest!!! **

Anonymous
20-06-01, 04:35 PM
Heater matrix: like a radiator in the car. Your hot engine water passes through it to heat it, and the air is blown over that to absorb the heat and then into your car. If that is blocke, which it sounds like it probably is, it wont get the hot water through it and therfore no hot air! Its under the dash in the centre and its easy to remove.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
20-06-01, 07:52 PM
Check your air deflector control cables.

Anonymous
21-06-01, 05:07 PM
OK HOW EXACTLY DO i CHANGE IT THEN AND IF URS IS WORKIN WISE WOOD WHERE R U AND HOW MUCH??ALSO what r air deflector cables??Thethings the heat passes through??A first no hot air went to my feet or windows now no hot air at all??Any further ideas??

STOP.............................................. .........................................CARRY ON!

Anonymous
23-06-01, 06:20 PM
get a new matrix and i'll swap it for a ?10
but not if it's a 2.0 16v :D

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---