PDA

View Full Version : should i buy a nova 1.3 sr?

Anonymous
22-06-01, 02:14 PM
i have recently got rid of my 1.0 nova and want an sr. i found one in the paper 4 ?250 and i thought it would be an ideal project. i phoned them up and asked q's, 130,000 miles, tax and mot 4 8 months, some rust, alloys, d reg. i dont know whether the engine will be fucked coz it looks like it has been around the world 10 times! im 16 and want a project, do you think i should buy it? cheers

Dont go and die on me will ya?!

Anonymous
22-06-01, 02:55 PM
why not just save ur cash and get a decent 1.4 sri with no rust ect.. coz it will prob save u cash in the long run and the insurance isnt much different,

For F**K Sake Have You Ever Seen A White Nova Taxi

Anonymous
22-06-01, 03:40 PM
listen mate, if you've got space and want to learn how to modify and buy a project car, you can't go wrong with the auctions...

the other day i went down and there was a red G reg 1.2...excellent bodywork, 85k miles, even had 6 months MOT and 1 months tax, and it went for ?100...

by a very cheap car that is solid and practice on that...

if you buy a ?250...you'll probably spend ?500 getting it road worthy and getting it look half decent...so there's no point when you can pick up decent SR's for about ?6-700

your first project car should be a cheap nova, cos if you spend any amount of cash on one, you've got too much to loose...

[-pedburnout.gif-]
(_)_)////////D suck it and see!
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
23-06-01, 01:06 AM
sack it mate SR's get hammered i know my two have been/were

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
23-06-01, 06:11 PM
my 1.2i k plate had one old woman owner and hasn't been hammered
not bad for ?950 from a dealer

bring on ste's corsa!!! :D

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---