PDA

View Full Version : New Runaround

nova ian
05-01-07, 05:44 PM
Thought Id put some pics of my newly aquired runaround. I had a pug 106 after I lost my last nova and never liked it, but it surved its purpose mind, however I missed the nova too much so I got another!!

Its not totally mint, but its very tidy, just a few niggly bits really but its only my runaround.

Just a 1.2 Fun, got 77,000 on the clock and came with 12months MOT, new brakes all round, new exhaust, 4 new tyres, new battery and it had a service.

4 owners from new, previous owner only covered 2000 miles in it for the 6 years he owned it.

Not a bad little nova. I have put some SR seats in that I had in the garage and also a GTE/GSI Steering wheel. Only other plans are to put some alloys on, and lower it if I come across some cheap springs. Anyways heres the pics!

Cheers. Ian

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/cruisindude/clean1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/cruisindude/clean2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/cruisindude/31122006051.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/cruisindude/31122006052.jpg

BIGS
05-01-07, 05:48 PM
Not bad car mate. Looks very clean you must be happy with it

chimp007_uk
looks tidy... get the rust on the doors sorted and it'll be mint!

i love white mk2's

savs_redtop
:thumb: love it

Iain
05-01-07, 05:49 PM
As said before, not too shabby :thumb:

nova ian
05-01-07, 05:54 PM
Doors are dead! lol

They will be replaced after winter, Got a couple of doors in the garage, thought id let the salt and crappy weather finish these off first!!

Ian

draper
05-01-07, 06:09 PM
pretty clean that fella, good find

craig green
05-01-07, 06:39 PM
She looks sweeet! Funny how you can tell its a poverty spec car from the outside though, it looks totally void of anything remotely electric.

Good move on the SR seats & steering wheel too. I cant bare to drive a Nova without the sports seats.

Got a couple of doors in the garage, thought id let the salt and crappy weather finish these off first!!

Ian

Exactly what I'd do! :thumb:

Pillar
05-01-07, 07:06 PM
nice clean motor

ANDYRACER
05-01-07, 07:30 PM
I had the exact same car a while back, comes with no clock and no rear wiper and a cat lol

I threw a gsi lump in mine, and the interior, lowered it 60mm and fitted cav gsi rims. Was gonig to be my street sleeper, but it never made it to the road. :cry:

Mike.
05-01-07, 08:37 PM
I had the exact same car a while back, comes with no clock and no rear wiper and a cat lol

I threw a gsi lump in mine, and the interior, lowered it 60mm and fitted cav gsi rims. Was gonig to be my street sleeper, but it never made it to the road. :cry:

ermm that one will come with a cat because its a k- plater.

what happened to that nova?

ANDYRACER
05-01-07, 11:52 PM
ermm that one will come with a cat because its a k- plater.

what happened to that nova?

Had alot of trouble with the wiring, so basically it need fully re wiring and bought my mk1 nova sr instead and sold the nova fun to some guy who raced them and he reshelled his smashed up nova gsi into it.

nova ian
06-01-07, 04:00 PM
Little update, Got myself a set of GTE/GSI wheels for it today, so when there on it will look loads better!

Cheers for the comments guys.

Ian

Riggy
06-01-07, 07:55 PM
looks good , have the arches had a bit of work on them though ?

nova ian
06-01-07, 09:07 PM
looks good , have the arches had a bit of work on them though ?

Drivers side had a plate welded in at the bottom by the previous owner, but he hadnt smoothed it off or painted it, so I have smoothed and painted that up as good as I could, and passenger side had a few bubbles so I tidyed that up too while I was at it! There is also a dint on the passenger side which you can just see at the edge of the pic.

Like I said its not mint, but tidy enough for me to run around in:)

Riggy
06-01-07, 09:11 PM
good stuff :thumb:

lol @ just a run about , thats how my white gsi started hehehe