PDA

View Full Version : K&N???

Anonymous
19-06-01, 11:26 AM
I want to fit a K&N bolt on filter to my nova sting, do u think this is worth it and how hard is it to fit, bearing in mind the need to adjust any settings etc? perhaps u could offer advice, cheers

Anonymous
19-06-01, 11:59 AM
read the guide on the site! people dont really fit them for performance gains, they fit them for the wikid roar the give off...

as i said, there's a step by step guide on the site...take a look.

[-pedburnout.gif-]
Smoke that valver
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
19-06-01, 12:14 PM
I swear my 1.2 seems faster with the K&N n bigger jet!-could just be cos I pushed the choke in tho...
U cant go wrong with a K&N,makes the car sound fast,makes the engine bay look loads better,and u can always say u have a K&N and peeps will respect u for it(they do round here anyways,full of mk2 biege fiestas with motorspunk sunstrips)

Anonymous
19-06-01, 12:40 PM
respect u for having a K&N...lmao :p:p:p

[-pedburnout.gif-]
Smoke that valver
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
19-06-01, 01:17 PM
oi no dissing k&n filters cause i have one

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
19-06-01, 01:39 PM
lmao...i'm not dissing K&N !!!

I'm dissing the fact that down bob's end of town you get "hoooge reeespect from tha' local massive" for having a K&N...

[-pedburnout.gif-]
Smoke that valver
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
19-06-01, 08:01 PM
well u lot buy k and n's to make it sound better! why not just take of the heat bit of ur current filter and drill some holes!!! everyone who's heard my car will agree it makes just the same noise, only that it don't echo as much or make the pish when u open the thoutle (it can't help u if u can't spell thought :-) ) try it cause it's free, free plug goes out to mc! :-)

*!!i h8 speed cameras!!*

Anonymous
19-06-01, 09:02 PM
I bought a K&N on an impulse spend at halfords of all places,and in the end I had to exchange and order one!-worth it though,it might be cos my first car is the most modded out of anyone who I know round eres first,second or 3rd car,Im just glad to have a car almost exactly how I want it tho at the end of the day,most satisfying

Anonymous
21-06-01, 01:52 AM
They don't give performance gains on their own really, but with a perf zorst added to the equation, they do.

They look the dogs, and sound the dogs...especially with a Weber.....only prob though, 'cos they sound so nice, you just HAVE to floor it everywhere.
Also, I hardly ever have the stereo on, 'cos the car sounds too good.
Oh, how I'd love to have twin carbs :D