PDA

View Full Version : Heaters?

Anonymous
18-06-01, 01:10 AM
Need help here people if possible. When i turn the heaters on on my car both of the side vents are heating up fine but the two middle vents are not getting warm. Also the heated rear window light on the nob isnt lighting up, neither are the heater controls themselves. Could this be a fuse? never known one set of vents to work without the other. cheers.

Anonymous
18-06-01, 01:25 AM
what nova u got cause heat does not come out in middle on some

Anonymous
18-06-01, 01:27 AM
on all

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
18-06-01, 01:36 AM
Cheers, its a 92 j sri

Anonymous
18-06-01, 09:18 AM
i modded mine so they would :D

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
18-06-01, 10:38 AM
I modded mine to play the national anthem when on full throttle!

Lol, sorry I`m bored.

Ste, I heard u are havving probs with your engine again?

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
18-06-01, 11:33 AM
LMAO at MC.

Is that what you resort to when your lack of stereo and road noise start to annoy you. Put your foot down and sing God Save The Queen?

B-) "As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!
" B-)

Anonymous
18-06-01, 01:02 PM
engine was doing a good impression of a machine gun round fessy park BANG bang BANG bang BANG bang BANG bang BANG bang BANG bang BANG bang BANG bang BANG bang etc

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
18-06-01, 01:47 PM
What've you done now Ste?

B-) "As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!
" B-)

Anonymous
20-06-01, 04:20 PM
Yeha Tommo my sri is the same.But at least u have heat.Mine don't work at all :-(

STOP.............................................. .........................................CARRY ON!