PDA

View Full Version : I think the Nova is sold!!!

njc11
05-01-07, 10:29 AM
I think the Nova is sold!!!! http://www.justopelvauxhall.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

don't know what to do though??? http://www.justopelvauxhall.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_question.gif

What if I regret it ???? http://www.justopelvauxhall.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_sad.gif

Ive got good money for it...

What should I do!

Cheers

Nick

Jack
05-01-07, 10:35 AM
HOLY CRAP! :(

Thats my favourite Nova... here's hoping the possible new owner looks after it. Hopefully if they've paid a good price then they will!

Stoo
05-01-07, 10:39 AM
WOOHOOO About bloody time nic!! congrats!!

Boxster on the way then?

craig green
05-01-07, 10:43 AM
dbl post

craig green
05-01-07, 10:46 AM
Yep! Thats my fave Nova really. Ive followed all its incarnations (well wheel choices) thoughout the years & Ive wished I could afford it for as long as its been for sale.

Hope you have made the right decision Nick & I hope even more that the new owner will maintain the cars presence at the shows etc.

Anyway I'm happy for you if you are & gutted for me...LOL lol

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/turbocraig/HOT%20METAL/img121.jpg

nova~norm
05-01-07, 11:45 AM
did u get 7k ????????/

that thing has one mad paint job looks ace

Stoo
05-01-07, 11:51 AM
MAD PAINT JOB??

What you sniffing??

Its black!, Plain black!!

If you mean good quality, thats an understatement!

Kev Turbo
05-01-07, 12:10 PM
understand what u feeling as you have had for so long,

how long has it taken to get a genuine offer though?

id seriously concider it, if you dont sell just take it off the market and keep!

after 17 years you have had a good innings with it maybe its time to move on?

or maybe keep it for ever???

think whats for the best and good luck!

Mazz
05-01-07, 12:10 PM
Well its about time tbh!
Hopefully it will still make an appearance at the shows, be see it around..

b3n^
05-01-07, 12:14 PM
well! just think what you could achive with the next car!! The possibilities are endless!! lol

yellow nova
05-01-07, 12:24 PM
just pull your finger out and make your mine up ;) and what ever it went for is between nick and the new owner

nova~norm
05-01-07, 01:36 PM
yeh plain black i would like to c u paint a car plain black with as good a lick of paint as that

matthew172
05-01-07, 01:36 PM
well i suppose you could always build another! lol, if the new owner is anything like me when i bought mine off brett then it should get looked after very well, you dont go spending that sort of money for nothing

Stoo
05-01-07, 02:40 PM
yeh plain black i would like to c u paint a car plain black with as good a lick of paint as that

I am not a painter, so, i wouldnt achieve that finish, however, id take it to ade culley if i wanted a paint job that good!

MARTIN KELSON
05-01-07, 03:25 PM
Hi Nick

Somebody interested in buying that tatty old thing!!
It will break your heard to see it go mate but if your not using it and you want to fund new project then i will have to go.

Personally if it was me i would keep it.
Your car, your choice mate.

Good luck and see you soon

Martin

craig green
05-01-07, 03:27 PM
if the new owner is anything like me when i bought mine off brett then it should get looked after very well, you dont go spending that sort of money for nothing

Hopefully not but it can/has/will/does happen.

Plenty of ex-feature Novas have been ruined by good intentions.

Matt Pickering
05-01-07, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew172
if the new owner is anything like me when i bought mine off brett then it should get looked after very well, you dont go spending that sort of money for nothing

Plenty of ex-feature Novas have been ruined by good intentions.

Yeah could end up like Mark Watts MK1 turbo - Screwed to the ground (by the owner) then apparently stolen and burnt out !

Might be just a case of, if your getting the money you wanted, letting it go!

NickWalliams
05-01-07, 05:21 PM
just pull your finger out and make your mine up ;) and what ever it went for is between nick and the new owner

you havent have you?

Stoo
05-01-07, 05:21 PM
Is mr Broomfield keeping a secret??

fearless
05-01-07, 06:10 PM
Is mr Broomfield keeping a secret??

Well he has put his Astra up for sale !!!!! - Maybe to fund the purchase of a new toy ;)

Stoo
05-01-07, 06:26 PM
Yeah i thought that too dave!! Hmmm we shall see. you know what daves like!

fearless
05-01-07, 06:43 PM
Seems to change his cars more often than his underpants !!!

Although he does seem to have a soft spot for novas

novacabrio
05-01-07, 07:15 PM
Sad sad day, I hope it goes to a good home as I said earlier. But it wouldnt go if you follow my advice

krobinson
05-01-07, 07:19 PM
Sad sad day, I hope it goes to a good home as I said earlier. But it wouldnt go if you follow my advice

I wouldnt sell it Nick, you will regret it forever. Buy a bubble and put it away, and just bring it out when you need.

If your desperate for 7k then the AA do low interest loans that take 3 years to pay off. Took 17 years for the nova to get that good! Doesnt seem worth selling!

Keith

novacabrio
05-01-07, 07:21 PM
Nic your head will be mashed reading all this!

krobinson
05-01-07, 07:22 PM
Dont Sell!!!

matthew172
05-01-07, 07:26 PM
shees a keeper lol

Rick Draper
05-01-07, 07:45 PM
Break it.

fearless
05-01-07, 07:48 PM
Break it.

Yeh - why not follow in Ricks footsteps lol

Rick Draper
05-01-07, 08:31 PM
Yeh - why not follow in Ricks footsteps lol

Mine is almost done now Mr France! Just waiting on getting a windscreen fitted then it will be coming back home.

nova---chris
05-01-07, 09:03 PM
Then you can start about breaking it rick!

:thumb:

yellow nova
05-01-07, 10:28 PM
we all know that nick as more sense that to brake it its his car at the end of the day its been up for sale now for a long time if i was to buy it it would go to good home the astra was fun but new cars are poow lol just have to tell the wife that :tard:

novacabrio
05-01-07, 11:00 PM
we all know that nick as more sense that to brake it its his car at the end of the day its been up for sale now for a long time if i was to buy it it would go to good home the astra was fun but new cars are poow lol just have to tell the wife that :tard:

looks like the words of a buyer :thumb: lol

Rick Draper
06-01-07, 12:02 AM
Does he really want to see someone buy it, repaint it the same colour, drive it a bit then flog it on a few months down the line.....

Best breaking any car this age, that way you dont have to sit there and see someone run it down.

Rick Draper
06-01-07, 12:06 AM
I hope he does have more sense than to BREAK it although i do hope it has some good BRAKES on it!

yellow nova
06-01-07, 09:47 AM
now come on Rick lets not turn this in to a slaging match i was not calling any one its up to who ever if they wish to break thier car i just could not do that personally even if it meant selling the car at a loss i do this as a hobby

njc11
06-01-07, 10:16 AM
Im sorting all the stuff out today...:(

Got loads of stuff in my loft that i can at last clear out..

If anyone is interested i have all the old fuel injection set up of the xe, including the loom, courtenay grp n ecu, rear light clusters, various other bits..

Im also sorting through all the receipts ive collected over the years and going to file everything properly.. once all thats done im going to see how i feel about seeing it go...

Any reservation i will keep it!

I'll still get rid of all the spares etc though.. so get in touch if interested.

I also have a set of 4 xTigra 5 spoke 6x15 et49 complete with new Toyo Proxes T1R's if anyone is interested make me an offer... ?300ono

Incidently its not a question of needing the money at all.. the car doesnt get used, i have things i would like to do to the car but dont have the time and motivation to do it myself... i want to do the underneath of the car, remove all suspension components, shot blast & powdercoat, re undealseal, new braided fuel lines... and electric power steering...

I just cant be ****d!!

So i would rather sell it and let someone else do it, than let it just sit there..

Dont forget i still have the VX220 which i love to bits! :thumb:

The car will go to a good home..(if i sell) just hope it doesnt get pimped up :eek:

If i dont sell now, i would never get as good an offer as i am now, again

Cheers

Nick

krobinson
06-01-07, 10:29 AM
To be honest nick, your posts already show that you dont want to sell it. Even if this thread was filled with people saying "sell it!" then you'd still have to think about it. That car is part of who you are, when people see it at all the shows they know you'll be close by for a chat, i dont think the VX will hold the same profile.

Keith

njc11
06-01-07, 11:44 AM
Keith,

I know what your saying...

I really need to move on though! If i dont i will end up taking the car to my grave!

Its a tough decision..

Well i will have made my mind up by the end of the weekend i reckon!

Cheers

Nick

Nobby
06-01-07, 12:00 PM
fair play mate but only you can make the last decision!!:thumb:

Ian
06-01-07, 02:17 PM
Sell it or break it for parts, no point keeping it if its never going to be used and will sit in a garage, better it gets used/parts get used than sit there doing nowt

draper
06-01-07, 02:18 PM
Sell it or break it for parts, no point keeping it if its never going to be used and will sit in a garage, better it gets used/parts get used than sit there doing nowt

id agree with that, obviously its your car tho and only you can decide what to do

Martin
07-01-07, 02:57 PM
Tis a Lovely car mate..

I hope you choose the right thing for you.. and if that means selling it i hope it stays just as mint etc..

Good luck with the decesion mate..

Martin

The Simps
07-01-07, 04:02 PM
If I'd been waiting to sell a car for this long then got a serious offer the last thing I would do is make a public post about it before it had been signed and sealed!! Talk about jinxing the sale!!!

Seriously tho, I know where you're coming from. I've only owned my nova 5 1/2yrs and can feel the interested going. My will probably be up for sale this summer/autumn.

Simps.

draper
07-01-07, 05:13 PM
If I'd been waiting to sell a car for this long then got a serious offer the last thing I would do is make a public post about it before it had been signed and sealed!! Talk about jinxing the sale!!!

Seriously tho, I know where you're coming from. I've only owned my nova 5 1/2yrs and can feel the interested going. My will probably be up for sale this summer/autumn.

Simps.

makes mental note to get saving lol

KPautomotive
07-01-07, 05:31 PM
how much did it go for then?

Dod
07-01-07, 05:34 PM
Mind seeing that at Billing, thats the way Vauxhall should have made them

The Simps
07-01-07, 05:47 PM
makes mental note to get saving lol

its nice wen people say things like that, even if it has got a lol after hit!

:roll: lol

Stoo
07-01-07, 05:49 PM
Im in the same bout as draper there simps, ive had my eye on urs for a while!!

Got my eyes on another tho at the mo, see how things pan out

draper
07-01-07, 05:50 PM
wasnt laughing in a bad way simps, if i had the money when its up for sale id prob buy it, although ive got my eye on another aswell

The Simps
07-01-07, 05:52 PM
The problem with wanting to sell it is that you don't want to sell it till its 100% right and ur happy with it. But with cars ou'll never be 100% happy with it! viscious circle!!

njc11
07-01-07, 07:49 PM
Ive sorted everything out now!

I added up all my receipts!! ?30k!!!! :eek:

Well ive made my mind up.....

My garage is going to be empty for abit! ;)

Nick
:thumb:

Ste L
07-01-07, 07:56 PM
put the vx in the garage then ;) lol

Ian
07-01-07, 08:43 PM
So who is the buyer then?

novacabrio
07-01-07, 08:53 PM
So who is the buyer then?

Santa Claus lol

njc11
08-01-07, 10:37 AM
put the vx in the garage then ;) lol

Yep... and something else to keep on the drive :cool:

Cheers

Nick:thumb:

craig green
08-01-07, 01:38 PM
So it is sold, as opposed to think its sold?

Stuart
08-01-07, 01:51 PM
pffft VX's are gay :p

njc11
10-01-07, 09:50 AM
Getting the form to put my reg plate on retention today...

Its nearly gone!

I wonder what it will be on next!! :roll:

Cheers

novacabrio
10-01-07, 09:41 PM
Getting the form to put my reg plate on retention today...

Its nearly gone!

I wonder what it will be on next!! :roll:

Cheers

sure you'll find something lol :roll: :tard: :eek: :D

njc11
11-01-07, 09:29 AM
Back Up fpr Sale!

The Valet Man(Mig)/yellow nova (Novaload) has let me down big time..said i was dragging my feet!!! http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif

He text me last thursday completely out of the blue to say he wanted it, we agreed a figure, i didnt ask for a deposit..(lives locally and a mate etc) i said to him as ive had the car for so long, give me the weekend to sort all the paperwork, receipts etc out and if i have any reservations at all this would be the time.. didnt have any!! which to be honest supprised me! Text him Monday night... no reply.. Phoned him tuesday after work as to why he hadnt text (cant remember his reason) i said i was happy to sell the car to him etc asked if the reason he hadnt replied was because he found sommit else, he said no i still want the car,just thought you wouldnt sell it etc, i was like cool, i said you could have it i just wanted to see how i felt after sorting all stuff out and im fine with the sale...anyway im getting the reg transfer / retention sorted tomorrow (weds) and thats that..

Next thing i know is i get a text last night about 8pm saying " sorry nic i have bought an astra gsi from arnold clarke thought i better let you know! "

Phoned him up.. i was like what u doing?? he was like, i never thought you were going to sell the car!!! http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif you were dragging your feet about etc etc http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif I aint been dragging my feet he knew the situation totally, reg transfer etc etc Dave also said there was no bloody rush! Also on here and on mig web i had posted a few times basically saying the car was sold and i was happy with it going!

So i asked him when was he getting the Astra...week / 10days! http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif he would have had the nova before then! So why make the comment about dragging my feet!

Wish i had taken a deposit now..

Anyways wheres the logic in Selling a SRi turbo which you have spent a load of money on to buy a bog standard GSI???

I did a search on here last night, saw the post about the cosworth, then further down about 12 yesterday (same thread) he posts up hes bought the astra, so why does it take so long to text me (8pm) when he knew i was going to try and get the reg transfer sorted ?105!!

Thought i would share this with everyone, simply because it was out of order and Dave is always the first person to moan about someone who lets him down!

Anyway as ihave said... the car is back up for sale!

Cheers

Nick

Will F
11-01-07, 09:36 AM
Typical timewaters excuse by the sounds of it!

You may know him well, but its no excuse really! It REALLY annoys me when people do this to you... have had it done 3 times recently!!!

:mad:

njc11
11-01-07, 10:03 AM
I'll just add actually...

He hasnt actually bought the Astra he has put ?100 deposit on it...

So i said to him... tell you what i'll knock u ?100 of the price..

Hes still buying the Astra!! :confused:

Cheers

Nick

SRlew
11-01-07, 11:33 AM
sorry to hear that mate, doesnt sound good atall!

hope you find someone else soon

Rick Draper
11-01-07, 02:33 PM
Nick it takes the piss that someone has messed you around like that, but i cannot help but think your car has had a lucky escape.

Adam
11-01-07, 02:38 PM
Its a sign.

Keep it!

craig green
11-01-07, 05:31 PM
In all fairness, with his record of buying cars & not keeping them I reckon it would have been in his possession for oooh 3 weeks tops.

probably would then inevitably end up in a hoons hands.

I'll keep saving Nick! Mum said I can put back 50p a week! lol

matthew172
11-01-07, 05:46 PM
time wasting dreamer if u ask me

NickWalliams
11-01-07, 05:57 PM
What was the agreed price?

footballtaz
11-01-07, 07:22 PM
Why dont you all wait for yellow nova's side of the story before all jumping on the band wagon, Nic has not been upfront with what went on over the sale off his car.

Stuart
11-01-07, 07:23 PM
now now, if this turns into a slagging match all parties involved will get a sin binning

yellow nova
11-01-07, 07:33 PM
As Nick seems to want to air his dirty washing here, I feel its only fair to write my side of this saga:
On Wednesday last week I texted Nick and asked how much he wanted for his car, he said he'd ring me when he had time, he rang me on Thursday night, we chatted about the car and I asked if I could go round to talk 'money' to him, he asked why we needed to do that, I said I'd go round with cash and sort the amount out there and then, Nick said no, not to bother it could be sorted over the phone as he was going out, he told me then that someone on Piston Heads had offered him ?5,500, but I was the man with the cash ready at home so I offered him ?6,000 there and then, he seemed happy with, but still didn't want me to take the cash round. He said he'd think about it and text me later on that night - he never did. The following day at lunchtime I texted him to ask if he was thinking about it, he said he was, said he 'still had things going through my mind', 2 minutes later he texted me saying, 'I've got ?6,750 going through my mind at the moment', this really annoyed me. I returned the text with ?6,500, I didn't hear anything again until Saturday lunch, by this time he'd already started this thread, he said he still needed the weekend to think and get his head around it, this is what I can't understand, he's had the car for sale for over a year, I offered him a straightforward good offer, he knew where the car would be going etc but he still could not make his mind up. I left him to think for the rest of the weekend, on Monday morning I noticed he'd put a post up saying he'd nearly sold the car and had the paperwork together, he'd not texted me and I didn't hear from him until later on in the day, I find it strange that he could write anything without actually informing the person buying the car what his intentions were. He didn't ring me until Tuesday, asking why I hadn't been in touch, the reason I said was that I didn't want to push him into anything he wasn't ready to do (how he couldn't be ready I don't know, he's had it up for sale for ages), he asked if I still wanted the car, I said yes, which I did, I asked him if he had sorted the paperwork out to change over the private reg, he hadn't even got the forms to do that at this point, he even had the cheek to ask me to get them for him, like a mug I actually went to Trafford Park to get them from the DVLA. A mutual friend of ours then phoned me to ask why was I still messing about with Nick, he'd seen a car on a pitch locally to us, it seemed a really good price and suggested I went to take a look, I did and I bought it, no messing, no hanging around for decisions, the price was settled etc, etc, I pick it up on Saturday. Nick has spat his dummy out over this, this was nothing to do with anybody else, he should not have posted that he'd nearly sold the car without actually informing me, he has not been fair on me keeping me hanging on, we all know when we go to buy a car you want it there and then, especially when the money is ready and especially when you know its going to a good home. Nick has really annoyed me over this issue, yes we might be friends, but I won't forget the way he has treated me over this matter.
In my eyes this is the end of the matter, I do not want to hear anymore about it,

draper
11-01-07, 07:36 PM
i think this thread needs closing now before the **** hits the fan lol

Ian
11-01-07, 07:46 PM
i think this thread needs closing now before the **** hits the fan lol
The thread can stay open until nick and dave both want it closed, as long as it remains polite. this isnt mig where we close everything in case there is a disagreement.

yellow nova
11-01-07, 07:48 PM
I would like it closeing please

Ian_Gsi16v
11-01-07, 07:53 PM
The car has been for sale for along time, would annoy me if I wanted it and the seller decided he wasnt sure :roll:

Can see why not though, wouldnt fancy seing my car being driven by anyone else after the money and hard work you put in :cry:

Ian
11-01-07, 07:53 PM
I would like it closeing please
Noted, I will be waiting until nick has had his say first though, It is his thread.

There is nothing currently wrong with the thread for it to need closing yet. (if anyone starts something deliberately expect a ban)

draper
11-01-07, 08:04 PM
fair enough

back on topic - i can see why yellow nova got wound up, he had cash waiting and agreeda price, then the price went up, which he agreed to again - but if a diff car came up he fancied and he could def have it so he did

but also i can see njc's side, finally decided he could and would let it go he got shot down and now will have to go through the whole process again

krobinson
11-01-07, 08:14 PM
Both stories are rather different.

But if nick really wanted to sell there would be no thread.

And if Dave really wanted to buy (and keep) he would have waited longer than a week.

Keith

craig green
11-01-07, 08:44 PM
Good point Keith.

Hope you guys dont fall out over a Nova!

NickWalliams
11-01-07, 08:57 PM
time wasting dreamer if u ask me

no one did ask you

matthew172
11-01-07, 09:18 PM
so why is any1 posting on here then because none of us have been "asked"

The Simps
11-01-07, 09:29 PM

Simps.

:roll: :roll: :eek: :confused: :tard:

The Simps
11-01-07, 09:29 PM
Or maybe itwas my fault for posting that in the 1st place??

Ojc
11-01-07, 09:57 PM
no one did ask you

Your a bit of a penis aren't you?

Stuart
12-01-07, 07:57 AM
final warning girls.....
This has been left open (and people un banned) for the two people involved to vent in.... not for people to start arguments etc..

NickWalliams
12-01-07, 09:27 AM
Your a bit of a penis aren't you?

no you are, matthew172 obviously doesnt know The Valet Man but yet read other peoples comments and then calls The Valet Man a time wasting dreamer which I think is out of order

And so are you ojc your a cock toucher so do 1

njc11
12-01-07, 12:26 PM
Both stories are rather different.

But if nick really wanted to sell there would be no thread.

And if Dave really wanted to buy (and keep) he would have waited longer than a week.

Keith

Dirt Washing?? cheers Dave.. i was just saying it as it was..

Anyway..

Exactly! Thanks for that keith!

This offer from dave completely out of the blue, the last thing i knew was he had just spent alot of money on the Astra??

I have had the car up for sale for along time yes.. i have always wanted around ?7k for the car.. and we all know you never accept the 1st offer.. you haggle! which is exactly what we did.. He offered me ?6k i said i would think about it... whats wrong with that?? If he was that keen for the car he could at least let me think about it!

Dave had alot of money burning a hole in his pocket and so can understand totally he wanted something asap! If he was that desperate to buy my car and we had agreed the figure of ?6500, why on earth couldnt he wait???

I am extremely busy at work at the mo.. so finding the time to go down to Trafford to get the relevant forms was difficult for me to do..(he knew this) i knew dave is out and about all day so just asked him as he was desperate for the car.. (lets not forget intially dave said there was no rush!) Dave could have said no??

Anyway forget that as i sorted it myself, a friend of mine who is a car dealer had a form to transfer the reg etc so got that all sorted and gave him the cheque for ?105, tax disk details, V5 and MOT to get it sorted weds..next thing i knew he had left a deposit on a car at dinner time, then didnt bother to text me till 8pm that night...

Going back to Daves reply...(Before i forget, i only aired my feelings on here simply because dave didnt respond to a pm i sent about it..)

Dave knows the car... so why he needs to come round i do not know, i was going out etc as he said.. and also i wanted to think about the offer..

I happened to mention that somebody called "SLINGYTURBO" had contacted me through Pistonheads and said would i consider an offer between ?5k&?6k, i replied to the guy then got a reply a couple of days later saying would i be interested in a px.. i replied saying no.. anyway whats the relevance to whats happened now??

I never said a word about being happy with ?6k, i just said i would think about it... he knew it was offers around ?7k... infact when i learned that he had sold the Astra, as he sold it for ?8500, i said to him you will have ?1500 change then wont you after buying mine.. he replied you said offers around ?7k!!

Tell me Dave, why did it annoy i text back ?6750?? you haggle when u want to buy/sell a car..?? u never accept your first offer??

I started the thread on here and MIG as wanted to sell the car and just wanted to have other peoples opinions as to how i might feel! I spoke to Brett Warburton etc as not many really told me what i wanted to hear.. which is why i said the above... i'll sort everything out for you over the weekend and if i have any reservations i would be in touch... as i didnt i text you monday, no reply.. so i phoned you after work tuesday just to make sure you still wanted the car and you assured me you did?? this is what i cant understand??? why say that if you yourself had reservations?? f you dont talk about it how can i say anything?

If you cant understand why i couldnt be ready mate about the selling of the car, please just think about it! Ive had the car for 17 years spent ?30k on it and you are probably the first person to come along with a genuine offer.. when you have something so long, you have to then think is this the right thing to do.. (hence left it over the weekend!) Im not like you swap and change my car every few months.. im very attached to the Nova, but had decided, yep, its time to move on! You couldnt have expected me to make a decision there and then over the phone surely???

I infact i told you i had sorted everything out over the weekend bar the reg.. u didnt ask me... i was upfront with you about that.. i did ask you yes, as your out and about alot.. you could have said no! But i knew you wanted the car asap! when initially you said there would be no rush etc Anyway if you went to the DVLA wheres the form? As it happens i new someone inthe car trade (as ive said) who had a spare form so gave him all that he needed to do it.. its fortunate (as ive said) he didnt manage to get there that day as he had all the stuff.. and was planning to go thurs..

Also for you to say.. a mutual friend then phoned to say why you still messing about with Nick, beggers belief..!! if you wanted the car that badly you would wait for it! You could have had it this weekend... you are now going to wait longer for the Astra you bought?!?!? so what you said doesnt really add up? I just think u were impatient and could bare waiting??

I have never spat my dummy out.. i was annoyed how right up to the 11th hour you said you wanted it.. and never aired any of your issues you have said on here with me... if someone had done this to you dave you would say sommit.. on previous cars or parts youve sold (Vectra GSi seats for one!) you've had sommit to say???

I knew you looked on here and MIG so i wanted other peoples views as to what i might feel once the car was gone and to be honest didnt really get the answer i was looking for so spoke to the likes of Brett Warburton etc... and he was a great help! :thumb: thats all this thread was about! As you look on here, i posted things onhere as i sore fit.. no harm in that.. ???

As for me not being fair keeping you hanging on?? whats all that about...?? you said you were in no rush??? if it was a problem u should have made it quite clear.. you could have had it tonight, tomoz when ever..? as the reg would have been sorted.. Might have had to have new plates made up if the reg wasnt the one put back on when it was first sold to me...but that wouldnt have taken long... but then again i probably would have got you some nice GB ones made up rather than ones from the local car shop...

Never once did i doubt you and the way you would have looked after the car, I couldnt have asked for a better owner :) The only thing that i did wonder is actually how long would you keep the car??? But at the end of the day, the money would be in the bank, so its not my problem it would be up to you.. but i would hope u would keep it for a long time :)

For you to say you wont forget the way ive treated you.. i think thats abit harsh.. i think everything is a misunderstanding on both our parts?? and put it down to experience?? As i said from the begining i was annoyed exactly as u would be..

Get in touch with me Dave we need to sort this out..

Im over this now, im sure someone else will come along... even if it is you that would be cool.. as i know you would look after it! :)

Cheers

Nick

NickWalliams
12-01-07, 12:40 PM
jesus thats one hell of a post lol think ill use it as my sig lol

njc11
12-01-07, 12:41 PM
Just telling it as it is thats all..

Why would i make things up, im the one selling the car?

Cheers

Nick

njc11
12-01-07, 12:48 PM
Incidently this has taken me since first thing this morn to get on here.. before anyone says " i thought you were busy! " LOL!!

Cheers

Nick

Freak
12-01-07, 12:58 PM
No wonder the site is so bloody slow with you posting all of that

Matt2107
12-01-07, 01:39 PM
Site isnt slow at all thanks.