PDA

View Full Version : Central Locking Install - HELP!!!

Anonymous
15-06-01, 02:07 AM
I bought a central locking kit of Paul Jackson... so if you're reading this paul please help... ANYWAY...
I bought it and have figured out all the method of setting it up and fitting it except where the things plugs in. He told me to plug it into one of the fuses... forgot the number now i got it wrote down... but i tried that and it dont fit.. did i miss something? Anyone who has done this pleasehelp me. Cant see any way of getting that thing to plug into that fuse hole.
PLEASE PLEASE HELP.
I wanna delock my car and get remote alarm for locking it to help prevent theft of my baby but cant coz i cant figure out the central locking.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!
:-/

** Please Don't Spank Me TOO Hard... I Didn't Mean To Honest!!! **

Anonymous
15-06-01, 10:30 AM
If u dont know how to wire it into your box, just connect the live wire directly to the battery (+) terminal. It would be wise to put an in-line fuse in the wire though. Go your local car spares place and ask for a 3amp inline fuse, only cost pennies and are iss easy to fit. Thats what i did and it works fine :D

Anonymous
16-06-01, 12:46 PM
it plugs into one of the holes on the right hand side of the fuse box. you need to look at the back of the cover and put a fuse in the location shown for central locking.

Anonymous
16-06-01, 01:04 PM
Ok, haven't got a haynes manual in front of me, but I'm 99% sure that the central locking runs on the same fuse as the clock, so if you run a wire up to the clock and then connect it into the clock's live it should work fine.

Chris

Anonymous
18-06-01, 08:12 AM
It plugs in one of those small sockets on the right of the fuses (labeled as 30). Should plug straight in, if not it just needs connecting to a permanent live.

For sale 2.0 8v nova ?2500 ono. :(

Anonymous
18-06-01, 02:46 PM
so all i gotta do is basically just bolt the thing onto the battery possitive... nice one people.

TA VERY MUCH!!!

** Please Don't Spank Me TOO Hard... I Didn't Mean To Honest!!! **