PDA

View Full Version : anyone know??

MOL
03-01-07, 02:15 PM
Where I can get a black vinyl rear sticker/graphic for my gsi??
The same as this.......

http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/2345big3.jpg

Cheers
Mol :thumb:

chimp007_uk
03-01-07, 02:18 PM
vauxhall?

MOL
03-01-07, 02:25 PM
To be honest I havnt checked vauxhall yet, But its pretty much my last resort, unless I can get a signs/graphics company to make me one...
I was hoping someone could clarify that vauxhall can get these tho, As i couldnt find any on ebay

Jack
03-01-07, 02:28 PM
iirc Vauxhall can still supply the rear GSi vinyl. Not sure how much it'd cost though!

MOL
03-01-07, 02:43 PM
I was thinking knowing vaux it may work out cheaper to get someone to make one up for me lol
I'll pop down tho and see if they can help me out, I may be pleasently surprised with their price :D

Cheers lads

MOL
04-01-07, 03:32 PM
Ive phoned up vauxhall (wrexham) and they said they longer make them :(
I guess i'll have to see if i can find someone who can make one up for me

SRlew
04-01-07, 04:44 PM
mol is that still your GSi? you buaght it off my brother. i was the guy in the garden with the SR.

MOL
04-01-07, 06:34 PM
No mate that nova is long gone from my possesion... Its still in wrexham somewhere but i havnt seen it for over 12 months.
I sold it to a girl who fitted a new engine and drove it for a while. Then she sold it on to a lad who was yet to pass his test (to be honest i still dont think he's passed his test as i havnt seen it anywhere).
I dont know who he is tho or even if he still has the car, Last i heard he had it tho.

This is my car now mate, although it looks slightly different as ive now fitted a standard bootlid http://www.novaload.net/forum/viewfeaturecar.php?ref=2669

aswrally
04-01-07, 07:19 PM
buy some matt black (cast)vinyl the shaping around the number plate recess is done be heating with a hairdryer when fitting
its a tricky job to get right if you aint farmilar with using vinyl
i dont have matt black in stock at the moment but if theres enough people interested i will buy some in for this reason
i can do the gsi logo too (in different colours and sizes) if someone gives me the correct dimensions for the boot and doors

MOL
04-01-07, 07:24 PM
Ok cheers mate, I have your email address now so I'll be in touch if I need your help

Cheers again
mol :cool:

SRlew
05-01-07, 06:19 PM
ah you buaght a goodun there mate! you ever in southport then?

also i might be intrested in some if you do decide to go with aswrally's idea.

aswrally
15-01-07, 12:48 AM
im just working on the design for the nova sr ones at the mo trying to get t as near perfect as poss

MOL
15-01-07, 01:32 AM
ah you buaght a goodun there mate! you ever in southport then?
Yer mate, I came up twice last year for both the beach cruises (even tho they ended up on the car park lol) And no doubt i'll be up again this year for both beach cruises :cool: If you spot me at all you'll have to come over for a chat. no doubt i'll still have the same car so I shouldnt be too hard to spot :thumb: round about the end of may the first one is isnt it?

L14MNP
15-01-07, 01:57 AM
im just working on the design for the nova sr ones at the mo trying to get t as near perfect as poss
Attention
Seeking
Whore
?

Or is that just a 'local' thing? lol