PDA

View Full Version : Alarm Problem Pissing Me Off !

Novadave06
01-01-07, 11:49 AM
Hey Everyone well i have a NovaSRi and its got the vauxhall alarm on it but my car was off the road for about 4months and now its back on the road the alarm doesnt work rite... when the alarm is off the light by the wheel is stil on and when i set the alarm the light stays on ! but when i used the car before is was off the road the alarm was super:) when i used to set is the light used to flash on and off and when i didnt have it on the light never used to stay on ! i have checked all the fuses and they all seem OK ! could anyone help me or could to just be the fact that its got a ****ed car battary or condenstion has gone into my alarm which is messing it up cuz when i set it now it just goes off on me and alarms ! :(

SO NOW I CANNOT SET THE ALARM IN TOWN OR ON MY ROAD OUTSIDE THE HOUSE BECAUSE IT JUST GOES OFF ON ME 24\7

Cheers, Dave :thumb:

Novadave06
01-01-07, 04:28 PM
Bump!!!!!

savs_redtop
01-01-07, 04:37 PM
I know exactly what you mean i had the same problem and its so annoying, I jus ended up riping the piece of sh*t out! maybe wasnt the best of ideas seen as my car is delocked.

Novadave06
01-01-07, 04:45 PM
i cannot rip it out cuz if i unplug the thing my engine doesnt start !!!!!

Novadave06
01-01-07, 08:00 PM
Bump!!!!

chimp007_uk
01-01-07, 08:15 PM
with mine, which is a cobra, you can get round the alarm buy entering a code with the car key in the ignition. might be worth looking into that, as i had to do that when my bat was changed...