PDA

View Full Version : Sel Imperial

Crossy
29-12-06, 12:52 PM
Anyone used them for parts before ?

Is the stuff good fitment ? or am i better going somewhere else ?

Im ordering a front panel, two wings, two rear quarters and a rear panel all for ?296.10.

draper
29-12-06, 12:58 PM
is that inv VAT ??

Iain
29-12-06, 12:59 PM
I have used a pattern drivers wing (although not directly from SEL Imperial, not sure if they're all the same) and it was a good enough fit.

Don't want to sound rude but your Nova sounds quite rusty lol

ade
30-12-06, 11:29 AM
yeah I used them - got a lower front valance section (the bit that sits behind the bumper) - cost ?60 - fitted perfectly.

Ade

rc
30-12-06, 11:34 AM
yea i got wings front panel and headlights and indicators from them! they wern't perfect but pleanty good enough!

Martin
30-12-06, 02:05 PM
havent they gone down the plug hole?

Beevers auto pannels are cheaper in price i think

craig green
30-12-06, 02:43 PM
No doubt there are cheaper places but Ive got a pair of rear arch repair panels here (i didnt buy them) & they are soft as cheese & totally awful.

Ive used Imperial in the past & although I did return one wing, the arch panels & rear quarter was fine & a mate even had a GTE fuel tank from them. They are the better of the pattern suppliers tbh. Hadrian being another.

Imperial do 'cash on delivery' if it helps.

Matt2107
02-01-07, 12:34 PM
Watch out for dodgy headlights.

SRlew
02-01-07, 12:50 PM
yer iv fitted a wing which i believe was from imperial, it fitted ok, but obviously not as good as the gm one i fitted to the other side.iv got a rear quater here and that looks good.any one now how far up the arch repair pieces go up the arch? (not the big full quater)

draper
02-01-07, 01:10 PM
i think its just upto the swage line on the arch, i had a few panels and thats were they went - didnt fancy fitting them so i sold them

personnaly id always have a whole 1/4

SRlew
02-01-07, 01:16 PM
ah right cheers mate, well im fitting a whole quater to one side (crashed side) then the other side i just want to have the lip rolled instead of grinded cus its rusting already, and i found some rust behind the skirt.

cheers bud

draper
02-01-07, 01:21 PM
go for a full 1/4 on the otherside, the rear panels will iirc replace/cover the bit were its rusted on yours